Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That cashier was cute as fuck and I wouldn't of minded sampling some of her candy in the backroom.

The doctor must be the cashiers mother. That's some expensive snacks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice catch on the resemblance!

But I don't think that 15,50 per person for tickets, drinks and a humongous box of popcorn is high at all. Of course, given the quality of the movie, it was money wasted! :oops:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Walter Victor

I'm more pointing out the cost shown is 46,50 instead of 46.50 that comma can change how big a number is. For me other then it was missing one 0 was that the snacks just cost him 50K unless maybe the cashier was throwing in fun time with her into the cost.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
@Walter Victor

I'm more pointing out the cost shown is 46,50 instead of 46.50 that comma can change how big a number is. For me other then it was missing one 0 was that the snacks just cost him 50K unless maybe the cashier was throwing in fun time with her into the cost.
The developer is using a different currency notation. It's probably pounds and shillings. Although, Euros might also be a possibility. Whatever... it's not dollars and cents. Commas replace decimal points in a lot of European currency notations.

If I am mistaken, someone please correct me.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@Walter Victor

The developer is using a different currency notation. It's probably pounds and shillings. Although, Euros might also be a possibility. Whatever... it's not dollars and cents. Commas replace decimal points in a lot of European currency notations.

If I am mistaken, someone please correct me.
Just one thing to add to make this absolutely clear:

Just scroll down to the Arabic numerals section; world map included :)

EDIT: But since this game is released in English and every single English speaking country uses the decimal point it would be only fitting to change that...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good game. Just don't see how it will develop any further.
Once Jenny becomes the couple's sex partner where else can this go?
There is no actual conflict to resolve in the plotline.

That being said I would like to have seen Jenny and Sarah end up on a weekend trip to Vegas where they got blind drunk and got married (a la Nicolas Cage). But blacked out and forgot that it it happen until they got home and watched the wedding chapel DVD.
Unfortunately Sarah is pregnant and drinking is out.

Reactions: C00KIEMONSTER
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes