Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
as someone who works with daz and knows how long it takes to set up, pose, and render a scene... no, I dont think I am
rather I think you are either purposely being obtuse, or just plain clueless as to the effort that goes into creating a game.
now, you're insulting me over it..................seriously? i'm sorry, but really?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
you guys are acting petty and ridiculous over nothing..........hell, i didn't even know this game even existed before today.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
instead of getting all carried away and going off on me
ya know what.... lemme just fix all this right quick.....

there, my life should be much better now...
instead of getting all carried away and going off on me-and acting like a child -all you had to do was merely say the game is too far into development to do something like that would've been that. you ranting and insulting me over something so silly has accomplished absolutely nothing.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
lovely game...
great idea is having option of two pregnancies same time.
currently not needed, but maybe one more male character would give extra spice.
dialogue opens possibility sarah feeling unhappy since mc giving more attention to jenny, or jenny experimenting with people from school.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
lovely game...
great idea is having option of two pregnancies same time.
currently not needed, but maybe one more male character would give extra spice.
dialogue opens possibility sarah feeling unhappy since mc giving more attention to jenny, or jenny experimenting with people from school.
no, no, no, no and no. This is a pure (polyamory) love story. At least so far. Bringing in another male doesn't fit what I've seen so far in this one.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
no, no, no, no and no. This is a pure (polyamory) love story. At least so far. Bringing in another male doesn't fit what I've seen so far in this one.
Not to say it won't happen as a twist and turn but it's what makes this concept a "feel-good" story. Also, just in case you needed a reminder, just look at the backlash that was given to AL because of their "twist"...

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
yeah I do understand that.
But polyamory is very broad definition. It has so many variations, sub-groups. Members of this circle could introduce other people to it, with consent of others. That does not mean group sex instead of love and intimacy: e.g. Jenny or Sarah could introduce another character who is exclusive only to that person (that variation of polyamory has even its name - check online dictionaries of polyamory)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not to say it won't happen as a twist and turn but it's what makes this concept a "feel-good" story. Also, just in case you needed a reminder, just look at the backlash that was given to AL because of their "twist"...
Oh my goodness! There are 'twists' and then there is Acting Lessons, which forever will be remembered as an outstanding game gone whacko!

Just have the MC install a sprinkler system in the house! We don't need THAT kind of twist in this game.

Netanal

Apr 8, 2019
Just finished the current content and I gots to say I really enjoyed it from start to to finish. I think more foreplay would really give life to the sex scenes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
yeah I do understand that.
But polyamory is very broad definition. It has so many variations, sub-groups. Members of this circle could introduce other people to it, with consent of others. That does not mean group sex instead of love and intimacy: e.g. Jenny or Sarah could introduce another character who is exclusive only to that person (that variation of polyamory has even its name - check online dictionaries of polyamory)
While you are correct in that there are many types of polyamory, this game is pretty clearly about 3 people who all love each other, so the example you described doesn't really fit the direction of this game as it stands so far.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
While you are correct in that there are many types of polyamory, this game is pretty clearly about 3 people who all love each other, so the example you described doesn't really fit the direction of this game as it stands so far.
so far is key word. so far it is as you said and creator cannot introduce such or any change instantly (if ever decide for changes). it has to be built slowly through several updates

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so far is key word. so far it is as you said and creator cannot introduce such or any change instantly (if ever decide for changes). it has to be built slowly through several updates
Well I hope the dev will not. Rather see him end this game on a happy note as introduce all kinds of twists and turns just to let game continue way beyond when it is done. This game now gives a great feel good factor, I do not need to see it turned into a midday housewives soap. :p

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I do not need to see it turned into a midday housewives soap. :p
neither current game or any eventual change cannot be aired as midday soap :D:D:LOL:
and relationships evolved (not necessarily bringing bad feelings or ruining love story), same as main story goes (too) quickly from cheating to triangle

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
The point I and BSF are making is introducing another person doesn't fit the tone of the game as it currently stands. The DEV could do that, but then the story that I think I've been reading would be ruined. That's not to say it wouldn't still be a good story, it just wouldn't be the same story that I thought it was.

Reactions: McWoodz
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes