Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
0jennyyoundbedroom.jpg

Neverlucky said:
This image is set a few years in the past and shows a younger Sarah cuddling with a teen Jenny.

This one took me quite a while to make, because while I used Sarah`s normal model and just changed hairstyle and morphs slightly, for Jenny I ended up using a completely different model.

I originally tried to "deage" Jenny`s normal model, but I wasn`t happy with the results, so I used a different model and adjusted it to resemble Jenny.

Of course it doesn`t matter too much in this image, because you can`t see much of her face anyway, but since I`m quite happy with this model I will probably make some more special images with her in the future.
Of course all images with this model will be non-sexual, since she`s too young.

Also if you have any wishes for special images feel free to post them in the comments and I will try to honor them.

Neverlucky

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I like the idea of that picture. Helps visualize the history of these characters you normally only hear about through the dialogue.

Hope we see more like it.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Oh man, I'm looking forward to the next content.
I hope that the story goes on. Wedding, pregnancy, jealousy etc. There is still a lot of potential. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Rythan25

magus448

May 22, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess you could add cheating to the list of things to add drama. I mean more than it was, still Sarah was ok with it in the end. How are we going to convince the wife to make this a (possibly temporary) square? We were lucky enough to get the triangle going.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
scene13225.jpg

Neverlucky said:
Hello everyone,
you are probably all hoping for an end of the month release and I was hoping to get it done by the end of the month as well, but it`s going to take a little bit longer.

220 renders are done. 1 big scene is still missing, plus a few individual images. I expect this to take me a good week and then 1-2 days to finalize the game, make rerenders etc.

So I`m setting the release date to the 7. 4. 2019

The image above is some eye-candy to hopefully make the wait a bit more bearable. Sorry it takes a bit longer.

Neverlucky

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
Hello,

For those who don't know (and specially for the french player), i made a full translation of the game in French Here, i'll try to keep this translation update as soon as the update come out.

Let me know if there's any bugs or errors.

And Enjoy the game :)

EDIT : Update the transklation for 0.8 !

Reactions: Ruffuss
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes