• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Another game with the male skin looking like a dead zombie. Triangle 2019-03-07 06-15-48-94.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just got done with the first beach scene and just had to come and put this down.

I love the gist of the story but in the beginning it went to fast for me.
2 days and J is in love with MC.
I wish it would have taken some time to build up to this, like 2-3 weeks or more with several mishaps like what the boyfriend did.
1 night sleep on the side and the next night she is in the middle. Should have taken 1-3 weeks to get that far.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Undead would be living.
no alive would be living, undead is a technically dead being that is still somehow (by magic or virus) animate.
the dog is alive then ... boom hit by car
the dog is dead then ... injected with t-virus
the dog is undead then ... shot by leon.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Neverlucky said:
Hello everyone,
I hope you all liked part 7 and are looking forward for part 8.
I am making good progress for the next part.
Day1 is almost done with 140 renders so far. I will start on day2 soon.
It`s too early to set a release date yet, so I will again make another progress report once I get closer to the release.
In the meantime there is a new preview image out and a new special image as well.

Have a nice Sunday,
Neverlucky

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I just got done with the first beach scene and just had to come and put this down.

I love the gist of the story but in the beginning it went to fast for me.
2 days and J is in love with MC.
I wish it would have taken some time to build up to this, like 2-3 weeks or more with several mishaps like what the boyfriend did.
1 night sleep on the side and the next night she is in the middle. Should have taken 1-3 weeks to get that far.
Yeah, much as I liked the game, seconding this one, though more along the lines of 1-2 months. Doesn't have to take a huge amount of time to play, though - just add a bit of a timeskip to indicate that she had an adjustment/mourning period first.

Ilfenis

Feb 7, 2019
I'm really liking the game so far. I mostly disagree with the posts that were negative about the dialogue. The dialogue contained fully formed sentences without any noticeable mistakes or typos, which you'd think would be an elementary thing but is actually lacking in so many of the VNs probably because the creators aren't native speakers.

However, admittedly, some of the dialogue feels slightly repetitive, especially with how the characters just say "I love you" over and over, as if there were no variations on how to express affection. "luv ya", "you're so good to me", "don't know what i'd do without you", "I'm the luckiest guy/girl in the world" etc etc. Variety is the spice of believable dialogue, y'know?

I disagree though with people saying that dialogue feels unnatural. Especially in comparison to other VNs. Sure it's not at the quality of a professional novel, but I can feel the author making a good effort to keep it flowing and unforced.

Reactions: M! and MoreLinks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean...are you saying you *don't* want more? crazier sex, new positions, new erotic situations, more sweet romance etc etc.
The relationship was to fast and now there really nothing left to build on.
Different sex options are ok but the story could have taken longer to build up the relationship but no in 2 days it was over.

Now don't get me wrong I still love the story but I wish dev would have taken more time to build up the relationship, the couple could have sex all the time and build up the relationship with the girl over a month or 2 would have given this story more life to it.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Gonna hafta see if Our Hero gives Jenny's friend, Tina, some what for and why. Slip it to her while she's going down on Jenny, what with her ass in the air and all that.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I mean...are you saying you *don't* want more? crazier sex, new positions, new erotic situations, more sweet romance etc etc.
It's gameplay, not a story.. Yeah, we could go on some dates, but what else? MB relationship with parents? Wedding? Dunno...

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
The relationship was to fast and now there really nothing left to build on.
Different sex options are ok but the story could have taken longer to build up the relationship but no in 2 days it was over.

Now don't get me wrong I still love the story but I wish dev would have taken more time to build up the relationship, the couple could have sex all the time and build up the relationship with the girl over a month or 2 would have given this story more life to it.
I see the point you're making, and to an extent, i kinda agree, but i was pretty satisfied with the game. i mean, the renders are amazing quality and all the poses, expressions feel pretty genuine. the quality of the game itself is quite high overall. the grammar is also good for an unfinished game, especially when you remember how many of these games can have bad Engrish. This kinda comes down to "Quality over Quantity" in a sense. yes, the story feels like it has a fast pace, but, at least in my opinion, doesn't feel like the relationship was rushed or unrealistic. I mean, i've played some Eroge with long ass stories, games that have a 30 hour common route and an 8 hour route for each girl, and most of the time, especially with slice of life, drama genre games, it's a lot of filler. Pointless scenes and situations that i wish i didn't have to sit through to get to the good parts. In a sense, this game just cuts out the fat. You get the good stuff, and it's short because of that. Sure, it could be longer definitely, with more scenes that have a purpose and help to draw out the relationship. However, as it is, it feels fine to me.

Reactions: MoreLinks
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes