Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hey ... if this is how backwards the tests for future generations look like in that neck of their woods ... by all means ...

Rebellust

Sep 16, 2018
Hi..when I try to download the unofficial android for Triangle it says no longer available. Where can I find the download for it? Thanks!!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hi..when I try to download the unofficial android for Triangle it says no longer available. Where can I find the download for it? Thanks!!
The unofficial android port for v0.7 is posted

Reactions: Cirro84

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't think what happens in this game is "corruption", that has a darker connotation and this game is clearly a romantic love story game, which obviously isn't dark.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chill and enjoy the sun!
Meet and greet turn into a soap opera by living conditions goes on very successfully all the itme in the movies and series like friends, modern family, blackish, ray donovan - where unlikely to get along opposites/ antagonizing characters get together by the most twisted of fates and end up bonding and/ or romancing each other / somebody from the other's gang/family/colegues.
Even the first furious of the fast featured the love triangle - bromance between brother and sister's lover.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Maybe if he closes his eyes and wishes real hard, everything he dislikes about the world will disappear.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
After last update i thought about this: how the story could hold our attention now? I mean, we got what was our goal: 2 adorable girls. And what now?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Remember the kid pining over the guest girl?
Remember the preggers?
Drama could ensue at any moment (troubled labor, possible carrier mother, artificial insemination, negative tests further down the line, club velvet rose, wife bringing in her own chris pine for the guest to pine over).
Happy gaming and keep spirits up for the girls!

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes