• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
my god, the writing is so bad. it looks like it was written by that weird classmate in middle school who wants to become a writer. its not pretentious but the dialogue is so bad, im laughing at each 5th sentence.
but make sure you dont drop the towel. i dont want you to get embarassed
who the hell talks like that ?! has the dev ever spoke to real people ?
i like watching 2 girls making out, but thats the only good thing about this game.

U

User_897603

Chef's tribute to polyamorious lovin'

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
I have a question a more experienced, or rather, windows-savy person might be able to answer.

I always delete these games after I finish the update. I extract the game to a folder, and delete everything afterwards. And yet, every time I download an update, all my saves are still intact.

So, I'm just wondering, where are these saves being kept? I mean, I know their in the save folders for each game, but if I've deleted said save along with the folders, where are they coming from when I download the updates?

My main reason for asking is because I don't really like the idea of having a dump of save files taking up space on my hard drive, regardless of how minimal the space may be.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I have a question a more experienced, or rather, windows-savy person might be able to answer.

I always delete these games after I finish the update. I extract the game to a folder, and delete everything afterwards. And yet, every time I download an update, all my saves are still intact.

So, I'm just wondering, where are these saves being kept? I mean, I know their in the save folders for each game, but if I've deleted said save along with the folders, where are they coming from when I download the updates?

My main reason for asking is because I don't really like the idea of having a dump of save files taking up space on my hard drive, regardless of how minimal the space may be.
The files are saved on this location: C:\Users\*yourusernamehere*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
other Engines (Unity, Unreal) may save on different location like ...\AppData\Local or ...\AppData\LocalLow
*DON'T DELETE STUFF YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT* :sneaky:
The folder Appdata is hidden,you'll have to turn on hidden folders or use the address bar in the explorer.

Reactions: Quinsy87

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
I honestly enjoy the game, sure some of you are pointing out the "issues" with the Talks/Chat and Story moving forward are pretty much valid points, however, why does it have to be super amazingly good and awesome? Why can't this be one of those cute, semi-long games that you play and you're done. Why does every game has to have 10 female models for you to bang? I think that it's the real issue in most of the games, some people can deliver variety and most of them don't. From the start I had envisioned this game as MC and Sarah building up a nice cozy all sweet like life with Jenny and enjoying it day to day basis. No need to introduce other people, make some major plot twist etc.

I know, this is my opinion and most of people aren't thinking the same way, but I think you can try and understand that not every game has to be like Summertime Saga, My New Life or Man of the House (which I all enjoy very much) where you bang a whole town.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Without spoiling, that scene when you can finally do the thing with Jenny, the option to "leave the package on the porch" was hot af. Hopefully they both get pregnant.
Also someone needs to add pregnancy tag.

Reactions: armion82

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It wouldn't bother me one bit, if this game ended right here. A nice sweet story, with a VERY happy ending.

While I agree with those who say that no actual person would say some of those sentences, nonetheless, I still greatly enjoyed playing this game. Good job!

And, oh my, those two girls! There aren't too many games around that have a girl as sweet and appealing as Jenny. And Sarah is gorgeous in her own right.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If it hasn't happened already, I don't see how it can be avoided. Unless Jenny gets on birth control ASAP.
Exactly. But even then she's up to a month away from being safe, and somehow I don't see her and the MC abstaining that long.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Exactly. But even then she's about a month away from being safe, and somehow I don't see her and the MC abstaining that long.
I loved it when Jenny said it was safe because she is good at math. I expected for her to say sometime later, "Wait, is today the 15th or the 22nd?".

Reactions: Abibliboop

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If the developer adds other girls (or guys) to the family, then it won't be Triangle, but I don't see why one-night-stands couldn't be added. Let Jenny invite Tina and Ellie over for a pajama(less) party.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I have to say that I don't really see the MC and Sarah as surrogate parents to Jenny. More like big brother / sister. I would guess there is about 10 years age difference between them, maybe 15 max.

The MC and Sarah are both successful professionals, but still up and coming. Also the setting of them getting married and having a kid points more to late 20's / early 30's than late 30's / early 40's.

That age difference is significant but not prohibitive, in my opinion.
Wasn't Sarah college friends with Jenny's mom? I thought that was how they got to know each other. I'll have to replay from beginning as its been awhile since that explanation.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I don't know why, but I always though Jenny would have made more sense as Sarah's niece than just a friends kid. At least for the concept of Jenny moving in with them

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes