• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
scene12506.jpg

Neverlucky said:
Hi everyone,
I hope you liked part 7.
As you can see I have already started on part8.
This image I actually had to redo, because I forgot to take the off Jenny`s fox ears.
But rather than just throw it into the trash, I thought why not post it. So here you go.
Have a nice sunday,

Neverlucky

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Shouldn't Pregnancy be added to the tag list?
Probably not until we know about it for a fact. As I've just talked about on another game thread, there are a lot of contributors to this forum who detest seeing a tag that doesn't actually exist in the game at that moment.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Probably not until we know about it for a fact. As I've just talked about on another game thread, there are a lot of contributors to this forum who detest seeing a tag that doesn't actually exist in the game at that moment.
Fair point - it at least is mentioned within the game, though, and I really wish there were split tags between Pregnancy and Impregnation, as the latter constitutes a pretty good-sized margin of the ones in the list.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's true that this is one of the tags that should really be split; those with a pregnancy fetish won't really be pleased by a game that carries the tag but in which no one actually shows, or (if this is how their fetish goes) doesn't participate in sex while showing.

The lesbian tag has the same issue, because it's completely opaque whether the game is lesbian-only or just includes sex between women. People who would like to play games in which women only have sex with women deserve a clearer tag.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Fair point - it at least is mentioned within the game, though, and I really wish there were split tags between Pregnancy and Impregnation, as the latter constitutes a pretty good-sized margin of the ones in the list.
Actually, that's a brain fart on my part. In my rush to respond, I completely forgot that Sarah's test came back positive. So, I now agree that the pregnancy tag should be added. I'm sure not every girl in the game needs to become pregnant, for it to be added.

So forget that last post by that fool impersonating my brilliance! It never happened.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's true that this is one of the tags that should really be split; those with a pregnancy fetish won't really be pleased by a game that carries the tag but in which no one actually shows, or (if this is how their fetish goes) doesn't participate in sex while showing.

The lesbian tag has the same issue, because it's completely opaque whether the game is lesbian-only or just includes sex between women. People who would like to play games in which women only have sex with women deserve a clearer tag.
I don't know about it being a fetish per say but I really really like the conception and pregnancy journey.

Reactions: HB38

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't know about it being a fetish per say
I could have worded that better. But for some people, it most definitely is. There's a game somewhere on here (I'm blanking on the name, sorry) that included artwork of a pregnant woman right from the first release and...well, you can read the enthusiasm for yourself. There's definitely a specific pregnancy fetish over and above a general appreciation for the narrative possibilities, though whether or not this game will satisfy people who have it remains to be seen; I'm inclined to think that the pregnancy happened early enough in the story that it might.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I could have worded that better. But for some people, it most definitely is. There's a game somewhere on here (I'm blanking on the name, sorry) that included artwork of a pregnant woman right from the first release and...well, you can read the enthusiasm for yourself. There's definitely a specific pregnancy fetish over and above a general appreciation for the narrative possibilities, though whether or not this game will satisfy people who have it remains to be seen; I'm inclined to think that the pregnancy happened early enough in the story that it might.
Without naming the game are you talking about the game with the gangrape victim turned love interest?:unsure:

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Could we get the names of those two games? The one that had a lot of pregnancy content (including a main character who was all about dem bellies) was "Maman Kyoushitsu", but that involves him getting a job in a lamaze class.

Reactions: giantboss
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes