• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
one set of scenes involving girl and some of her pals made me think the cast could be expanded in the future and the triangle choices expand?...who knows..its a nice happy game and it plays and runs nice and looks nice..its nice to have some nice.
I actually don't think I want this. I hope the sex stays between the main 3. I mean I enjoy harem games, but one of the things that makes me love this game is that it focuses on the 3-way relationship, with nobody else. I think having more women for him to hook up with would ruin the more "personal" nature of this game.

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Yesterday after i finished last update i thought this is good possible ending :) I dont know what he can do else after this one. Only solution is to get more girls nothing else. Am afraid this is going to be like good tv serie with good ending where they have many viewers of show but they keep adding new seasons.

@Kurpton I do read :)

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Really lovely update. As someone else pointed out: it's nice. That's a surprisingly rare quality in adult games. Well, it's not a game so much as a VN, but that's fine.

I'm looking forward to the adventures already foreshadowed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont know what he can do else after this one.
That's true. There's absolutely not one other thing two bisexual women and a man could possibly do together. They've really already done every single thing.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Yesterday after i finished last update i thought this is good possible ending :) I dont know what he can do else after this one. Only solution is to get more girls nothing else. Am afraid this is going to be like good tv serie with good ending where they have many viewers of show but they keep adding new seasons.

@Kurpton I do read :)
There is a dialogue towards the end of this update that subtly hints to the introduction of bdsm in future updates.
Whilst I'm not fond of THAT type of bdsm (spanking, hitting and bondage) I still believe something new is needed to avoid any kind of staleness in the game.

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
There is a dialogue towards the end of this update that subtly hints to the introduction of bdsm in future updates.
Whilst I'm not fond of THAT type of bdsm (spanking, hitting and bondage) I still believe something new is needed to avoid any kind of staleness in the game.
With sex dev can add whatever he wants but am talking about talks/chat. Until now it was great but with what else you can talk to these 2 girls? In future maybe u will have bdsm, you can fck both at same time but again what about talk? Maybe you can speak with Jennys friends but it will make game like 1 guy 1000 girls :)

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
With sex dev can add whatever he wants but am talking about talks/chat. Until now it was great but with what else you can talk to these 2 girls? In future maybe u will have bdsm, you can fck both at same time but again what about talk? Maybe you can speak with Jennys friends but it will make game like 1 guy 1000 girls :)
This is where the narration skills come into play. So far, I liked every single aspect of this game but I agree with you since there is nothing going on in the story, besides the slow build up of their relationship.

But I like this type of approach, once the main story is done and dusted the dev can do whatever he wants with its continuation. I hope he will stay close to his initial vision of the story and will not choose to add awful cliffhangers or even worse kind of content (games like Acting Lessons come into my mind, brrr).

Reactions: TheFinder

Sickboy

Mar 21, 2018
As said by @MoreLinks I hope the relation / sex stays between the three characters and the game doesnt end with the guy or the girls having a hundred different relations with other characters. By this I mean that if you decide to include a fourth character to mine the threesome... would be cool... but not more than that... Just focus in the main story wich is really interesting.

I have to say that I like it... nice story.

Reactions: McWoodz

215303j

The other thing to consider is that Jenny is (rightfully) worried about the future of their relationship.
This is not something that's easy to explain to friends etc. and Jenny may have (had?) dreams of her own about finding the right man, buying a house, having two kids and a dog etc...
This aspect can surely be explored further.

Reactions: MoreLinks

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
First time trying this, and i enjoyed it quite a bit. well made, good renders, good and fun dialogue. Great job Dev! (y) keep it up:giggle:

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
Yes but, you cant just talk with 2 girls who you have sex with, well you can but that would be:

Getting 1 or both girls into bdsm
Getting both girls sex with u at same time
thats it

Adding other girls, or maybe Jenny leaving will again go to other girls path, or maybe Jenny gets bf, and there is forsome but thats really boring well you read whole story between you, jenny and sarah. Having gf, then cheating her with person you live with it is excited and i want this story to continue beeing excited but i dont see any possible scenario for that, i hope am wrong.

215303j

I have to say that I don't really see the MC and Sarah as surrogate parents to Jenny. More like big brother / sister. I would guess there is about 10 years age difference between them, maybe 15 max.

The MC and Sarah are both successful professionals, but still up and coming. Also the setting of them getting married and having a kid points more to late 20's / early 30's than late 30's / early 40's.

That age difference is significant but not prohibitive, in my opinion.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
you cant just talk with 2 girls who you have sex with
I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say.

I have to say that I don't really see the MC and Sarah as surrogate parents to Jenny. More like big brother / sister. I would guess there is about 10 years age difference between them, maybe 15 max.
That'd be my guess as well. As for being surrogate parents, though...Jenny's a legal adult (or at least one assumes she is wherever this game takes place) and thus theoretically emancipated, but ultimately if some sort of parental role was required, it's fairly obvious that the MC and Sarah would take on that responsibility. She's not some random roommate they took in to make a little extra rent money. They accepted a guardianship role when they took her in. In a game with more conflict this would probably lead to issues. I don't think it will here; it was just an example of how there's still potential non-sexual content in the game's future.

Of course, that was before I learned that you can't talk to girls you have sex with...

Reactions: McWoodz
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes