• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v0.7.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
Im going to warn you (author) real quick, in this one the dude rubs Jenny's clit THROUGH HER PANTS to get her wet. Do it the other way around. I wouldn't sandpaper your dick to get it hard haha. Definitely always get her wet before you go for the clit! (and actually use it, or use like, spit or something!)

Griffin407

Jun 11, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v0.7.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Always clutch

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Cum inside her / Pull out

What am I, some kind of pleb? Why is that even a question?
*nuts inside* :whistle:
Er, maybe 'cause you wanna eat her out whilst waiting for your little friend to recover for Round 2? I mean, the alternative would be cuddling and <gasp> TALKING... <shudder>

Unless you subscribe to the ol' "Once a King, always a King but once a Knight is enough" theory.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Er, maybe 'cause you wanna eat her out whilst waiting for your little friend to recover for Round 2? I mean, the alternative would be cuddling and <gasp> TALKING... <shudder>

Unless you subscribe to the ol' "Once a King, always a King but once a Knight is enough" theory.
thats what they make power spray washers for...quick clean so no downtime :D

oidex

Jan 9, 2018

Pssh, guess it's scrub friday already.
Y'all got no rimjob honor? :sneaky:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
"So...should we put a bra on her?"

Sometimes I think the developers of these games have never actually SLEPT with a woman. In most circumstances, women don't sleep in their bras! Would YOU go to bed in a jockstrap?

Hmm, Sarah in the shower and Jenny flushes the toilet without scalding Sarah... Jenny hasn't learned courtesy AND they got some weird plumbing in that house...

Oh, kudos to the dev for fixing the MC's skin tone! He doesn't creep me out anymore.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
of all the gals i've been with and my two wives..only one ever wore a bra while she slept and it was because she hated rolling over onto her tits as she slept cause bigguns go all over the place :p

U

User_897603

Im going to warn you (author) real quick, in this one the dude rubs Jenny's clit THROUGH HER PANTS to get her wet. Do it the other way around. I wouldn't sandpaper your dick to get it hard haha. Definitely always get her wet before you go for the clit! (and actually use it, or use like, spit or something!)
While we're on the topic, why are most of the games on here 10 to 1 dick sucking? As a heterosexual man in not really that into watching giant dicks getting sucked. More cunnilingus more girl girl and threesomes and throw some delicious tribbing in. In short less giant shlong more pussy. Big brother was a classic offender having to watch that little weassel and the closeups of his dick and dark silver was reluctant to ever show pussy.

Logan Septim

Jun 22, 2018
I just came across this game today .. And I had to just log back in to say that THIS IS THE BEST VN I'VE PLAYED SO FAR!! The story is so damn good and you kinda feel attached to the characters and the story.. I know there aren't any decision branching in the game, but that really doesn't bother me.. Kudos to the dev for this awesome piece of work!

Reactions: titit and McWoodz
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes