• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
While I can somewhat relate (I started downloading seven minutes after the link was posted and I'm at 98% now), just keep this in mind:

EDIT: Download just finished, at least it seems to be what was promised and it's working...
EDIT2: Everything's peachy, thx for sharing! @whity112

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
Not sure what the problem is. I did download as a zip and it's downloading it all as a zip.
It's not put on MEGA as a ZIP file. If you use a download-manager like JDownloader and enter The URL, you'll get the folder-structure in separated downloads.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
It's not put on MEGA as a ZIP file. If you use a download-manager like JDownloader and enter The URL, you'll get the folder-structure in separated downloads.
Yeah I just saw that with the mega downloader. Though doing it directly from the site seems to yield a zip. Mad slow though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
New Links
Triangle v0.7
- - - - -

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
I think the link goes to a private mega-account, not a pro-package or something else. If too many people try to download it, the downloadspeed will drop immensively.

EDIT: I meant the link from whity112, not the one right above me. :whistle:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I like the new link better, I'm familiar with it. The other one, fracturing into bits and pieces, came out as a royal pain in the ass.

Free beer is good. Lite beer isn't. Yuengling Black & Tan, Binding (Frankfurt am Main, Germany), Guinness Stout. Lite beer? Never.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.7!

PC (90MB): - - - -
Mac (80MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hell to the yes!!!...this is such a happy game...i mean..your wife is hot..she adores you totally..she seems to want naughty with the girl too..girl is cute as a button..she totally adores you and wants naughty with the wife also..plus ya get to knock up the wife..NOW..lets hope we can knock up girl too :p

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Took a little while, but the new link works great! It sticks a new folder, marked "Triangle-0.7-pc" right below the "Triangle-0.6-pc".

Of course, if you fire up the 0.7 version as-is, you won't have any saves on record and will have to start all over again. I went into the 0.6 file, copied all the saves, and posted them into the 0.7 file. Works fine. Numbered saves, automatic saves optional, still works fine.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes