TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I hear you said as much in post 436. Cant wait for next update ......this is whats called a sexy cliff hanger.
Exactly! It's time for this relationship to take its next step, even if it will be hard to handle the hotness of Sarah and Jenny together... but I think we'll manage :cool:.

Reactions: botc76 and Tangel

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
scene11803.jpg

Neverlucky said:
Probably the best wake of waking up in the morning. Well, I can think of something even better but this is up there as well.

Also I think this is the first time you get to see the new Mc skin in a full render. As you can see it`s a bit less grey but not vastly different, since I didn`t want him to look completely different all of a sudden. I hope you like it.

Neverlucky

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The only other game I could think of that treated the relationship similarly was Acting Lessons before the last two updates, but we all know what happened afterwards.

I hope we'll get the update soonish, even though it's not much over a month since the last one, it feels like ages.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to give you an update on the progress for part7.
It's coming along nicely. About 180 renders are done so far.
I don't want to give an exact release date yet, because I haven't finalized the last big scene yet. And it's an important one, so I want to get it right.
In general you can expect the update in the first half of February.
I will give the exact release date when I am certain of it.

Neverlucky

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The only other game I could think of that treated the relationship similarly was Acting Lessons before the last two updates, but we all know what happened afterwards.

I hope we'll get the update soonish, even though it's not much over a month since the last one, it feels like ages.
Yeah... talk about getting the rug pulled out from under you...o_O

Reactions: botc76

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
reward3.jpg

Neverlucky said:
Kitty wants her milk!

A patron requested an image of cat-Jenny. So here it is. I hope you like. (I think it`s technically suppossed to be a fox-outfit. But hey, close enough.)

If someone has an idea for the next image, feel free to post it in the comment section.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Since the wife is pregnant, that could mean one of three things,
Don't know about your experience, but pregnant wives are even sexier and more in demand of sex, up until delivery even. It can be done either cowboy, reverse cowboy or spooning style. In the seventh and eighth months, spooning style works the best.

So, the wife's pregnancy means nothing, except that she can't get pregnant.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Don't know about your experience, but pregnant wives are even sexier and more in demand of sex, up until delivery even. It can be done either cowboy, reverse cowboy or spooning style. In the seventh and eighth months, spooning style works the best.

Creampies for everyone!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Good thing this isn't one of those VN's where the MC has a huge monster cock. Repeatedly poking the poor kid in the head would be bad.

magus448

May 22, 2018

I was referring to what kind of milk the kitty was getting.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
At this point it's pretty clear we're getting a VN, and so that's what I want. A beautiful, sexy story about three horny and open-minded people coming together (literally and figuratively) for naked fun. I kinda/sorta assume that this ends with a, uh, matched set (he intimates as vaguely as possible), but I'd personally prefer that it doesn't. Jenny's too young. Still, I'd like to see the setting pushed as far as it can be pushed. And if the dev wants to introduce a little gameplay later in the VN, as the MC fights to keep his little threesome together, that's okay as well. But I don't desire much conflict out of this game. I like the story and I want to see it play out to its natural and most comforting conclusion.

Reactions: Abibliboop

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I am really excited for this since no one is related and the ending leads me to think it's going to be great. Can't wait for more updates.
Wait a minute... Nobody is related? Why am I playing this game then?!?!?

All jokes aside, this is such a great game and a great story. Glad to hear the update is coming along and can't wait to play the new version! :)

:love: Jenny!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,

i am currently rendering the last scene and finishing the code for the game. This should take me about 5 days. After that I will finalize the game and have a last check. If I find any mistakes there and have to do some rerenders it might take another day.
This is why I expect to be able to release part 7 next Thursday(14.2.).

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes