Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This game was good until the Dev decided to strip away all choice and forced us to tell the GF about our affair. I enjoyed the little tryst behind her back. Now it is just a standard railroaded harem game with zero consequences for any actions.
The game is called Triangle. Not Jenny. Not [something] Temptation. Triangle. Trying to pretend this wasn't where the game was always headed seems really silly to me, but not as silly as trying to play it as something it was never going to be.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Every game should have an end. No point to stretch it. So if we have some scenes with threesome and maybe some variants for future, some options to impregnate Jenny too - i'd may say that's enough, and creator may proceed to the next game. For example. But if the end would be in ver 1.0, then we have a lot of content ahead.
So i don't think that is bad:
This game was good until the Dev decided to strip away all choice and forced us to tell the GF about our affair. I enjoyed the little tryst behind her back. Now it is just a standard railroaded harem game with zero consequences for any actions.
And i actually like when it's not an affair behind someone's back. I like open relationships. For me it's more sexy and interesting.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is going on with all those killed in a fire reference? Is it about EP6 in Acting leasons?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
As long as she doesn't get killed in a fire, it's all good.
What is going on with all those killed in a fire reference? Is it about EP6 in Acting leasons?
For f***'s sake. Stop trying to s*** stir and leave other games alone. There's not one here so there's no f****** reason to talk about one.

Honestly, there wasn't much choice to begin with (I'm talking about major story changes/branching rather than different dialogue or different scenes) so I don't know why it's an issue now.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Neverlucky said:
Hello everyone,

I wish you a happy new year.

I have made some updates to my patreon page and wanted to inform you about what is new or has changed.

Changes to the main page:

1. You may have noticed, that the current game version is no longer available on the main page. This is not because I suddenly don`t want to offer the game for free anymore. I do want to offer it for free to everyone, but I have had a look at the patreon tears of service again and I think, that I am not allowed to make it publicly available, since it contains adult content. Therefor the game version will only be available in patron posts. If you are not a patron and you are looking for the game, I think everyone knows where you can get it for free:) I also want you to know, that I have absolutely no problem with people downloading the game for free from somewhere else.

2. You may also notice, that the road map now says: update every 1.5 months instead of 1 month. This is not because I got lazy. In fact I work quite a bit more on the game than I used to, but the recent parts have gotten a lot bigger than the first ones and with the increased quality of the renders also came a general increase in rendering time. Therefor an update every month is just not realistic anymore. The last two parts have shown me that. The only way to keep monthly updates would have been to make the updates smaller and also have the parts end at very odd places within the story(like in the middle of the day) and I don`t want to do that. But again I want to make clear that this does not mean less content for you, I just think, that it`s better to not keep an unrealistic deadline than having to delay it every time. I hope you understand.

Changes to the reward system:

1$ tier:
Now gives access to current game version(see reason above); also there will not be early access to the game for higher tiers, because I don`t want to withhold the update from anyone once it is done.

5$ tier:
Same reward as before, but the preview images will now be posted individually throughout the month. I decided to do this, because I sometimes have a really nice image later in the month, which would make a good preview-image, but I already posted the preview for the month. I also think it`s better to post them individually to keep people excited for the next part. The first preview image is out now.

10$ tier: NEW!:
10$ patrons will get access to special images. These images are cute/sexy/erotic images which are not connected to the main game, but can still include the familiar characters. These are "non-canon", so pretty much everything is possible. For example it could be a mistress Sarah spanking a submissive Jenny, or it could include some costumes or it could even be some NTR-stuff, if people want it. The 10$ patrons can also make suggestions or wishes for the next image and I will try my best to follow them. I am really excited for this, because not only will you get some pretty hot images, but it will be also a lot of fun for me to make these. Also the first special image is available right now!

20$ tier: NEW!:
20$ patrons will get access to the new voting system. Here patrons will be able to vote on cosmetics for the next part (for example what outfit a character should wear and in what color). 20$ patrons will also get access to a community driven character creation for the main characters of the next game. Warning: This character creation is not available yet. I will implement it once Triangle is close to being done and I will start to think about the next game. The first vote will be posted in the near future. It will be for the next update, not for the one I am currently working on.

Also all higher tier patrons will of course get access to all the rewards from the lower tiers as well.

I think that`s it. Wow. Long post. If you made it to here, you have my respect:)

And if you`re wondering about part 7: It`s making good progress and there is going to be a lot of hot stuff in this one:)

Also images for the reward tiers will come soon. They aren`t done yet.

Neverlucky

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neverlucky said:
I hope you like the first special image. I had a ton of fun making this one.
You can leave any wishes or suggestions for the next image in the comments. I will try to follow them, although I can`t make promises of course, if for example I don`t have the required files. And keep in mind, that it of course has to be allowed by patreon tos.
Also since these images are not going to be in the game, they will vary in format/resolution, because I will make them however it fits best.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks for posting the updates/preview images.

I find that this game is now one of my most anticipated games. Looking forward to more, especially now that the three of them are opening up to each other.

Reactions: Munkey

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes