Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Maybe put a spoiler tag in there? A lot of people have backlogged games.
Unless they played the game till the near end no one would even know what I was talking about as I didn't even specify what that was a reference to.

Nov 23, 2017
I know it might seem like a small thing, but using the grave accent (`) instead of an apostrophe (') is really distracting. It throws off the reading for me. If the creator reads this forum, any chance of fixing those errors going forward?

Edit: For the time being I opened the script.rpy and did a replace all myself.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Very nice game. So much pleasure to play it...
Thank you for such an adorable game. I really like how is the story going on. I like characters, like how they interact with each other.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Nice and refreshing to see a visual novel with a three-way romance blossoming (it was pretty much heading that way from the beginning). In this weekend of updates, also has a three-way romance developing. Hopefully both don't go in a direction like a certain other game did, failing to deliver on it and do a complete 180 in the story, killing the vibe.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Ofcourse she has that amanda shirt.... Because why would you change it. Its not like every game that has a teen girl uses it.. Other than that great game he he ....

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Lengthy update with a good, organic plot twist to necessitate Jenny staying. Nice work.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
world's happiest threesome..and that makes me happy..what even makes me happier and needs a TAG to attract others is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeppers, I came for the awesome threesome potential, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gig.gig

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I'm so happy about pregnancy stuff. And i wonder if i could do a baby with Jenny too. It would be awesome!

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
The writing in this is very engaging and realistic. I particularly enjoy the swapping of who cooks breakfast and the back-and-forth between the male character and Sarah during their lovemaking. It has a real sense of people who love each other and are comfortable with each other and their relationship.

Reactions: Abibliboop

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
the perferct girlfriend doesn't exi...*enter Sarah*:geek:
and damn Jenny is cute AND sexy af !

Reactions: LP83
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes