Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hopefully we don't get a Swerve where some girl who just seems like a nymphomaniac turns out to be a sociopathic stalker with a touch of arsonist decides to murder both girls in order to teach us a lesson about how wanting a threesome ending is bad, and instead we should forgive Anna for trying to make the MC a Cuck.
yeah so lets pray! i dont think i can handle another stalker in my life

Reactions: Kamikathe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yeah so lets pray! i dont think i can handle another stalker in my life
Pun intended: Dev is neverlucky - you are never so lucky
In
dev own words ... "Neverlucky(literally)"

I guess I tempted fate by calling myself Neverlucky...
Someone in my house accidently cut the main internet cable so the entire house is without internet now.
I don`t exactly know for how long. The best information I got from my provider was 1-2 weeks.
I am writing this from an internet cafe, but I won`t be able to come here often, so I probably won`t be able to respond to any messages until I have internet again.
The only good thing is, that I can still work on part6 offline.
I will make a post as soon as I have internet again.

Neverlucky(literally)

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
world's happiest threesome..and that makes me happy..what even makes me happier and needs a TAG to attract others is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate you putting that in a spoiler, and damn myself for looking at it... When I get the chance, this will be the first of the many VN's in my backlog, lol.

Reactions: gig.gig and Walg

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Honestly, i'm disappointed. When you left the house, i expected something more. I expected Sarah to pay you back and then some. Instead it was just a mewling mess...I mean with all those lesbian hints and that heart to heart in the sauna, i half expected Sarah to cheat on you with Jenny sooner than you did.

Reactions: Abibliboop

magus448

May 22, 2018
Honestly, i'm disappointed. When you left the house, i expected something more. I expected Sarah to pay you back and then some. Instead it was just a mewling mess...I mean with all those lesbian hints and that heart to heart in the sauna, i half expected Sarah to cheat on you with Jenny sooner than you did.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This story/game is becoming one of my favorites. Very original to, unlike all of the incest or daddy games which i love also but it is nice to see a different story out there.
Thanks for sharing :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm a little bit in two minds. On one hand, this is a good cute 3-way relationship story. On the other hand, it feels like there are too many big things happening so quickly in this update alone (MC/Jenny confession, pregnancy, and Sarah's confession) that I felt they didn't get enough attention to really shine.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Do you guys have v0.5 save file for the game? My pc died and I bought a new one and I lost all of saves and other games and games' saves. I would be really appreciated if you can give me your save file. Thank you in advance.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Do you guys have v0.5 save file for the game? My pc died and I bought a new one and I lost all of saves and other games and games' saves. I would be really appreciated if you can give me your save file. Thank you in advance.
Here you go. Turn the 27 in the name into a 1 so it changes slots. May need to use the console or a renpy save editor to change the names though.

Reactions: CptRexx

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
Well clearly the next update you will have to choose which one you want to die in a fire. After that the next 3 updates will just be locked kinetic novel with various graphic, traumatizing images. Then about 50000 people will praise the developer for his unique, daring and brilliant writing.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
*head scratch*

On a more serious note:

Like @Skylaroo I think their relationships have been progressing very fast.
It's only been some days and Jenny doesn't appear like she experienced a major loss with the passing of her parents.
Instead she seems to accept and embrace her new situation and her new "parents" a bit too easily.
From there they quickly started kissing, fumbling and now already admitting their (romantical) love to each other.
And Sarah, after some initial hesitation, being perfectly fine with the whole situation? :unsure:
I know it's a game, but for my taste the progression seems implausibly fast.

Another point of criticism for me is the fact that the text - or more specifically: the contrasting text background - frequently overlaps crucial parts of the renders, especially the faces (for example: ).
I know you can hide the text by pressing "h", but still...

Other than that I think this is a nice game.
I like Jenny, she's a cutie.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Edit on the house tour:

"We are not very prude people..."

We are not very prudish people...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This was a good update, I like both Jenny and Sarah, although I do lean a bit more toward Jenny, I just love freckles and she's damn cute :p I do wish it was possible not to share Jenny though. I know it's hypocritical, but the story starts with MC being with Sarah, so you're forced to be with her and nothing you can do about it, but I actively pursue Jenny because like I said - I lean toward her more, and I don't wanna share her :p But anyway, was a great update!

Merry Christmas/Fapmas to the dev and the fans of the game alike! :)

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes