U

User_920791

Does anyone know an email or some other way to contact the developer?

It's about Buy Me A Coffee. A lot of people don't know but, according to the current , adult content is not allowed:
We do not provide our services to creators who involve with:
  • tobacco, narcotics, steroids, cannabis, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
  • drug paraphernalia (equipment, product, or material that is modified for making, using, or concealing drugs);
  • seeds or plants;
  • chemicals;
  • military & semi-military goods & services (including weapons, military software or technologies);
  • adult content;
  • bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies;
  • binary options; or
  • individuals, entities or countries which are subject to international sanctions;
  • smart drugs / nootropics;
  • plagiarism services, multi-level marketing schemes, CFD/options traders located in offshore;
  • winnings/gambling payments;
  • lotteries, syndicates;
  • illegal activities, support of terrorism (including eco-terrorism and groups that support similar such activities), extremism, violence, insurgency;
  • transactions which involve or related to pharmaceuticals.
It is dangerous to continue using the service and risk losing donations if it is banned unexpectedly.

Reactions: Abibliboop

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v0.6.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Would you mind opdate ever new version in Change-log. anyway thanks for opdate. love this story. sexy little mommy:ROFLMAO:

Neverluckystudios

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018

It's about Buy Me A Coffee. A lot of people don't know but, according to the current , adult content is not allowed:

It is dangerous to continue using the service and risk losing donations if it is banned unexpectedly.
Thank you for the warning. I just checked and turns out it`s already banned. I will remove the link from the game in the next update. Please use patreon instead if you want to support me.

Neverluckystudios

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Seems like the movie left an impression on her after all...
Haha. That was actually not intentional. Lucky coincidence with you name.

Reactions: Rythan25

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i guess choices does not matter in this game you will get same events no matter what you pick,a happy story here and sarah is a great waifu material,well writed good job.

Zayar thu

Nov 19, 2017

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Even if this game is totally linear. I am enjoyed completely when i see a new version.

I love the story and it's the only game who i don't pass the text. However, english is not my native language.

I hope author don't follow the same thing than "Acting Lessons". I had annoying by the ending.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Oh this was wonderful, or even more then wonderful :)
I ever cried a little bit at the scene when MC comes back from the hotel

Thanks and CheeRz :p

about Acting Lessons, I highly doubt things would go crazy like there (I still loved that VN, it was a great one, even if it made me cry buckets) We already had Jenny's family die.. I know life is a chaos but still I don't see it happening

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
extremely well balanced update, im stunned to be honest. I like very much the writing here, its nothing special really but i love it. there is not much to not like in this game, oh ok there is maybe on elittle thing...i hate MC model and skin color feels so out of place? like he is very sick or a zombie. the rest though mmm and the 'incident' was handled faultlessly.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Oh this was wonderful, or even more then wonderful :)
I ever cried a little bit at the scene when MC comes back from the hotel

Thanks and CheeRz :p

about Acting Lessons, I highly doubt things would go crazy like there (I still loved that VN, it was a great one, even if it made me cry buckets) We already had Jenny's family die.. I know life is a chaos but still I don't see it happening
i know what you mean but i couldnt shake the feeling something will happen, you remember th emoment when you wait for the girls in restaurant? "...I was like God please dont..." it is silly i know but damn i was scared:rolleyes:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well ladies end gents, we're officially successfully entering a 3-way relationship
View attachment 204468
That's what im talking about :cool:
Hopefully we don't get a Swerve where some girl who just seems like a nymphomaniac turns out to be a sociopathic stalker with a touch of arsonist decides to murder both girls in order to teach us a lesson about how wanting a threesome ending is bad, and instead we should forgive Anna for trying to make the MC a Cuck.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes