DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
where have I seen Sarah before. can't remember. anyone?!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I have not finished the content yet, but I have to say:
- Story is good
- Characters are believable
- MC is ... human I guess? But he is in the wrong in this one. Between a confused, lonely and scared 19 years old that has a crush on a man and a 35 years old professional in a stable relationship, I won't blame the 19years old for instigating the adultery, I will blame the 35years old man for not setting barriers and instead going forward with it.
He is not an asshole in the "Traditional sense", but he is an asshole.
Well, not many could resist though, I give him that.

Reactions: Enyos

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I disagree, to a point. He's not an asshole for considering it or being tempted. And he wouldn't necessarily have to be an asshole for letting it go as far as it has. But he is an asshole for hiding it from his wife, especially given how completely open she's been about the progress of her own relationship with Jenny. I doubt the game's going to punish him all that much, because I don't think it's that sort of story, but he's being offered a (semi?) permanent threesome on a silver platter, and he's screwing it up.

The dev said they had the revelation scene planned out from the start. As a writer (not of games), this is one of those instances where I look at something that sounded amazing in the outline stage, keep trying to figure out a way to force it into the narrative, then finally accept that no matter how much I loved it during the conceptual stage, it doesn't work anymore given the existing story. I hope to be convinced otherwise, though.

Reactions: ontach and Enyos

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,
I have had a stressful two weeks, because I just started a new job. But I still worked on part 6 as much as I could.
I am about a third done with the renders, but hopefully I can make faster progress now, that the initial stress of the new job is over.
I plan to release part 6 in the first half of December.
I will make another post with the exact release date later.

Neverlucky

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The premise is pretty straightforward, but the writing is good, the cgs are good, and the situation is believable. I definitely recommend people to give it a try and especially show it some support. Paetron +1. Appears I'm #68.....guess the next guy to paetron gets the lucky number! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreLinks and Enyos

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
nope! I'm pretty sure I saw her exactly as she is. Can't remember where!
It's "My Sister, My Roommate", She can also be seen on "Indecent Desires" and most any other VN games. They are using the same model, clothes and hair for every characters in every games, they just tweaked it a little more or less. When playing VN games, sometimes I felt like i'm watching a movie played by the same actors and actresses.

Reactions: Enyos

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Wait, Theres no patch to make the teen the actual daughter of the mother? Interesting...

It's "My Sister, My Roommate", She can also be seen on "Indecent Desires" and most any other VN games. They are using the same model, clothes and hair for every characters in every games, they just tweaked it a little more or less. When playing VN games, sometimes I felt like i'm watching a movie played by the same actors and actresses.
That's a pretty good description. There are SO many reused models on this site, but treeting them that way is a refreshing outlook as opposed to people who bitch about the lack of originality

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry for the confusion but does the dev release a 'teaser' update then the actual update ???

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
What do you mean? There are no 'teaser' updates (for this game).
I will make another post with the exact release date later. What does that mean then ?!?!

peemf95

Mar 27, 2018
I will make another post with the exact release date later. What does that mean then ?!?!
It means we can expect part 6 anywhere from 1st to 15th of December.
And that he will give exact date later.

Whad did you think it means?

Reactions: Abibliboop

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
It means we can expect part 6 anywhere from 1st to 15th of December.
And that he will give exact date later.

Whad did you think it means?
Release a part of the game then the rest of the game idk if you’ve played the manifest but that dev has done that way too so was confused at the wording

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes