fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
One of the cutest games (and of course, the girl!) i've ever played. Well done!

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Hide my opinion in spoilers because I dont want to spoil u ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have an eye on this one :)
You just gave me an idea of how I want to play through now.... Sarah + Jen all the way!
That look in Sarah's face, Muahahaha!

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
You just gave me an idea of how I want to play through now.... Sarah + Jen all the way!
That look in Sarah's face, Muahahaha!
Hey you said it yourself, the title's Triangle. If it doesn't end up with a loving ménage à trois mixed in with an insatiable appetite from Sarah and Jenny, it'll be a plot twist almost as unprophetic as some other unmentioned games here.

Neverluckystudios

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
It's a laugh, generally expressed as "haha" in English. "hihi" is typical of Japanese writing and manga/anime's. This VN doesn't come off as being asian in origin, but the anime reference makes me giggle every time I see that. XD
*Haha* is supposed to be more of a laugh, while *Hihi* is ment to be more like a cute giggle.

Reactions: Enyos and UncleVT

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Just played for the first time. I'm really liking this game. A few things I particularly enjoyed:

• A focus on the two girls only. While I enjoy harem games, I like that there haven't been any side girls.
  • More realistic body proportions than other games. That goes for both the girls and the MC. While Sarah has the bigger breasts, they aren't ridiculously huge. And finally a game where the MC doesn't have a penis the size of a pringles can.
  • It's being true to it's title (Triangle). By that, I mean I love that it's not just things happening between MC and Jenny, but also between Jenny and Sarah.
Looking forward to more of this one.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I like the realism, too....such a nice breasts an bodies. I hate big unrealistic tits in so many games and don't play them just because of that!
I love the upcoming relationship between this Trio and can't wait till MC says Sarah about the handjob. I'm sure she will not get mad at it.
Jenny is one of the cutest girls ever in adult games, i love her, especially her surprising face is awesome....here she is after Sarah slapping her :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Enyos

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
DAMMIT! Why can't we get a heads up which names are already taken? I named the MC 'Mike' and now I find the guy Jenny is going on a date with has the same name.
Well don't pick a normal name... I usually use "Randy Pan", "Goatboy" (and occasionally "Randy Pan the Goat Boy") or "sex offender"

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
*Haha* is supposed to be more of a laugh, while *Hihi* is ment to be more like a cute giggle.
i think it would be written "heehee" The following page has lots of laughter options, and a description of the meaning behind each variant...

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Quickly becoming one of my favorite games here. Love Sarah and especially Jenny, those freckles get me every time. Thanks for this!

DAMMIT! Why can't we get a heads up which names are already taken? I named the MC 'Mike' and now I find the guy Jenny is going on a date with has the same name.
Wait a minute, I don't recall saying she could go out on a date! My sweet girl... :'( lol

Aidam17

Oct 30, 2018
I hope this game continues for a long time, words can't describe how much I like to see characters that look like regular people without abnormal breast size or penis and also act in the way that really makes you like them. Jenny is probably one of my favorite characters out of the games I've played.

Reactions: peemf95 and Enyos

Vethor

Nov 9, 2018
This story feels almost real to me, Sarah and Jenny have very different personalities and they both look very realistic. Depth of the characters is good but I am not sure how much our choices effect outcome? So far I am drawn in, well done.

Reactions: Enyos
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes