Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Whats with the "hihi" response dialogue.
It's a laugh, generally expressed as "haha" in English. "hihi" is typical of Japanese writing and manga/anime's. This VN doesn't come off as being asian in origin, but the anime reference makes me giggle every time I see that. XD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really like Triangle, the dynamics between MC, Sarah and Jenny works well and believable, especially since Sarah had her hand in raising Jenny when she was little, so it doesn't feel out of place that Jenny would feel at home and comfortable around Sarah and MC so quickly.

While I really like Sarah, she's a gorgeous woman with a healthy sexual appetite, and she just seem like a good woman, I still prefer Jenny, she's just too adorable and cute, beautiful and and sexy in her own right, I just love her eyes and them freckles...them freckles, I tell you! Aaaah, can never have enough freckles! ;P

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Any branching yet? still NTRéd by the wife?
What do you mean "still"? As far as I've seen, she hasn't even paid attention to any other guy in THAT sense, nor a woman for that matter, seeing as she is bi, the only one she's been somewhat affectionate with, apart from MC of course, is Jenny, and that's not NTR there, it's more like a three-way relationship in the making if anything, haha.

I do hope it's possible to keep Jenny all for myself though, would rather not include Sarah in the affair at all, I'm not particularly interested in M/F/F nor F/F content, haha :p

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
What do you mean "still"? As far as I've seen, she hasn't even paid attention to any other guy in THAT sense, nor a woman for that matter, seeing as she is bi, the only one she's been somewhat affectionate with, apart from MC of course, is Jenny, and that's not NTR there, it's more like a three-way relationship in the making if anything, haha.
Exactly, all idea from the plot is to create a perfect triangle love with MC, Sarah and Jenny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So NTR is only in your head @Eye-switcher because you love this genre

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Exactly, all idea from the plot is to create a perfect triangle love with MC, Sarah and Jenny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So NTR is only in your head @Eye-switcher because you love this genre
I'd actually rather keep Jenny to myself and keep Sarah out of the loop, and I've tried to keep Jenny as MC-only as I can, simply because I don't care about F/F or M/F/F content :p

Reactions: Hones

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like F/F and M/F/F content, it was just my interpretation about the plot in the future, but I'm loving this game until now.
I'm not against that content of course, but it's particularly F/F content that does nothing for me sexually, it's frustrating watching that, get aroused but get no release nor action yourself, it's blue-balling what that is, haha, and I just prefer penetrative sex (without the use of toys) :p
And while M/F/F for that reason is better, I still don't really want that content because it's sharing, I don't share wht's mine :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wow, it's developing quite nicely. It's becoming on par for me with MSN, Melody, PL, and SL. If he keeps this up, Neverlucky deserves more patreons for sure.
I'd say he already deserves more patreons, the dev is doing a good job with this one :)

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Wow, it's developing quite nicely. It's becoming on par for me with MSN, Melody, PL, and SL. If he keeps this up, Neverlucky deserves more patreons for sure.
With this update, I can definitely see this game developing into a harem.
Which will differentiate this game from My Sweet Neighbors or Melody as the characters on those games are not really keen on sharing imo.

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
I like this game but i think he should release updates where we can play longer because this is 5min gameplay update.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v0.5
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thank you for all your time and effort on all these ports. You're much appreciated.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi. In your ports I can't go beyond entering the MC name - enter key does not work
try another virt. keyboard, the ren'py version i use, has obviously problems with some of them out there or vice versa

Aug 7, 2018
This never fails to make me smile. Everyone is lovable.

For anyone unsure about F/F scenes: it's pretty much player's choice how involved Sarah gets with Jenny. It's clear both are up for it, but whether we see those scenes is a choice. Do you want to let Sarah apply Jenny's sunscreen or rather have PC do it? Will Jenny kiss Sarah for her dare or PC? Your pick. As long as you're on board with Jenny + PC, you'll get the kind of scene you're looking for. I'm a big fan of cute poly romances, so everyone got some love in my playthrough.

As for proofreading, I only noticed a single missing word this time:
S: Shame we to drive back tomorrow. -> Shame we have to drive back tomorrow.

Reactions: jackoffonher
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes