Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Where is this game going? i mean is it going to be a straight up VN with no choices that really matter or will it have choices that matter that will lead to different branches?

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
The summary of the book sounds nothing like anything in the game
MC has steady brunette GF with good job, has a mis-adventure and leaves town for awhile. Picks up a younger blonde girl with no roots, winds up returning to home with her in tow. GF doesn't freak out. A steady "Triangle" relationship develops.
Yes that part doesn't show up in the summary of the book.
The main part of the book involves the Bracelet that allows the "Body Ride". I have often wondered if the reason that the main GF didn't freak out and throw the Blonde out was because she had secret Bi tendencies that were never hinted at in the book. The blonde "Body Rode" her and knew that and was ok with it was what I had always imagined.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone,
a quick update on the release date for part 5:
I am almost done, but there are still a couple of renders missing, so I won't be able to release part 5 by the end of the month.
The reasons for the delay are:
-I had to rerender a couple of images, because I wasn't happy with the quality.
-Belgram and I ran into some very strange technical issues with Dazstudio, which slowed down the progress.
I should be able to finish part5 this week, so the release will be on the weekend at the 3. or 4th of November.
I am sorry for the delay.

Neverlucky

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Hello everyone,
a quick update on the release date for part 5:
I am almost done, but there are still a couple of renders missing, so I won't be able to release part 5 by the end of the month.
The reasons for the delay are:
-I had to rerender a couple of images, because I wasn't happy with the quality.
-Belgram and I ran into some very strange technical issues with Dazstudio, which slowed down the progress.
I should be able to finish part5 this week, so the release will be on the weekend at the 3. or 4th of November.
I am sorry for the delay.

Neverlucky
OK just started this game and must say that I love the renders the girls are very hot and it's not like most games where the guy has a foot long dick. I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep up the great work

Reactions: blastwave2k

WestN

Jun 29, 2018
I think many of the people's comments here are becoming a bit too specific for my liking. I understand the intention is well and of course feedback/suggestions are always welcome. But at the same time, I want to see what the creator has in his mind and see that in the game instead. This whole "the story should've gone this and that next" suggestions could potentially change the game for worse IMO.

Feedback about what already happened is great. This will allow creator to learn from it and make necessary adjustment in the future.

Specific suggestions about what should happen next is not as great. This could influence creator to change their initial idea into something else that can be better, but can also be worse, essentially making the game no longer as they imagine it to be like.
Same here. I'm already liking the direction the dev is taking with this and the characters are endearing in a way you don't find in other games. I'm happily enjoying the ride. :p

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

Part 5 is now available on the front page.
As always feel free to report any bugs or typos you encounter.

Sorry for the small delay.

Have fun playing.

Neverlucky
Newest version here: (Currently version 0.5)
Pc:
Mac:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hehehehe....game is so sweet and the two dames are so adorable and beautiful....one of the few blondes i actually dig...game is generic as hell but its nicely presented so is a fun romp...just wish the update was about an HOUR longer..sighhh..i didnt want to stop :/

Reactions: nasam and Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Good update! It seems MrKnobb give you some good advices, good improvement with the renders. Sarah is really a great girlfriend but i fall in love everytime with characters so lovely and so sweet like Jenny.

Reactions: Enyos

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's actually really refreshing to see a game (though it's really just a visual novel; so far, pro-sex choices don't have any negative consequences) in which there's only the barest hint of sneaking or conflict. In which
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JaxXxon and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Awesome VN and a great update! I really appreciate a nice happy story without conflict or heartbreak. The writing is very good and the characters have depth. :happyblush

Hardest decision this update...
No Regrets!
Edit: I have to add, thanks for giving Sarah brown eyes! It's so rare to see the dominant eye color on a leading female in most VN's, and I find that immersion breaking. Everybody seems to have blue and green eyes... WTF universe do those devs live in?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Awesome VN and a great update! I really appreciate a nice happy story without conflict or heartbreak. The writing is very good and the characters have depth. :happyblush

Hardest decision this update...
No Regrets!
What I am asking myself is, if you support this in this update, will the whole Triangle relationship move forward faster?

Reactions: Enyos

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Going back to that whole "broken lock on the bathroom door" thing...one day, I hope a dev with a penchant for breaking the fourth wall in the service of hilarity (like Luxee with Parental Love) will turn this into a gameplay element. Even better would be if it happened in a sandbox game with a big map, in which the MC has to chase all over town for days...and yet, even after visiting every single location on the map at least three times, is still unable to procure a lock because "there are too many pervs in this city that want to spy on their daughters while they shower."

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes