Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Look, I think it's fine to treat her like a GoT princess as long as she's not related to anyone...

Reactions: Bubba56

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Played thru this version for the 1st time and I love the story already. Quite some content as well!
In my case, in terms of the choices having consequences or not (at least for now) doesn't bother me, since I'm always here for the story, so if it's linear, it still works for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v0.4
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Have tried it now and i like it. Good game and well made characters. Story is good aswell and whole game gets thumbs up.:D:D

Neverluckystudios

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v0.4
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thank you very much for making this.

Reactions: the66

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
Look, I think it's fine to treat her like a GoT princess as long as she's not related to anyone...
You do realize Sansa was a princess of sorts....Also The actual royal princesses in the story got poisoned/blown up/raped etc. murdered all the time. If i see a slight girl with freckles all i can think of is building a castle around them.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
From Patreon:

Old version:

New version:

This last preview image for part 5 I want to make accessible for everyone, because I want to thank MrKnobb, who gave me some tips and suggestions on how I could improve the renders.
This is the new version of the image. Compare it to the old version in the post above. I think it``s a huge improvement.

Thank you, MrKnobb

Neverlucky

WilliamWilson

Sep 30, 2018
Just played the v0.4 and so far i liked the characters, the renders are well made(as well as the characters). I think the story is too linear right now and there is not much room for role playing though. From what i played,the game rails-roads you into a threesome route, with Sarah being flirty and touchy with Jenny almost from the beginning, which is weird giving that this is a orphan girl who just lost her parents and needs Sarah's help(not even the MC is that fast at preying on the girl),and Jenny makes passes on MC(and even Sarah later at the sauna) too fast, even though she is a more innocent character who never had sex or even drink before. In my opinion the game would benefit from having three basic routes:

1) A Threesome route(already in the works it seems).
2) A pure husband/father figure route(MC/Sarah).
3) A cheating husband(MC/Jenny).¹

Also the pacing is too fast, Jenny needs more time to develop her feelings for the MC,with the player having more time to hang out with her and take advantage of that to push for route 1) or 2). Her "corruption levels" also need some time to develop(she seems to be open for a threesome from the start).

As for Sarah,it is weird,in my opinion, the she is both oblivious to what is going on between MC and Jenny at the same time that she seems to be pushing for a threesome from the get go:

- She wants Jenny to sleep with them and even admits to touch Jenny at night;
- She doesn't find weird that you tell Jenny to knock their door when they are fucking to ask to sleep with them;
- She notice that Jenny is sitting closer to you at the sofa and don't even question the reason of it.

To me this needs to be reworked a little bit, with more dialog options where Sarah would question MC about the nature of his relationship with Jenny as well as maybe phishing MC to see how does he feel about the idea of sharing Jenny. For example,Sarah could notice the Jenny is sitting close to MC and ask him if he doesn't find that weird which prompts a 2 or 3 dialog options.

As for the renders,like i said before it's overall really well made but i notice that in some particular shots, the flat enviroment lighting makes Jenny look too pale and with dead eyes(but this is really me nitpicking).

Anyway,this is a relatively new game so i'm gonna wait to see what kind of updates will come in the future.

¹- The cheating route could brench into two(maybe more?) endings. One where the MC continues with Sarah but having an affair with Jenny and other where Sarah and MC break up and he dates Jenny.

Reactions: Arcane666

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I want to thank MrKnobb, who gave me some tips and suggestions on how I could improve the renders.
@MrKnobb Not only are you creating a masterpiece with a terrific and engaging story, but you are also helping out other developers to make improvements!? Man you really are an incredible guy! The whole adult gaming community benefits from your presence, and for that, thank you.

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
Neverlucky, I really got into your work. Thanks very much. I was very much reminded of one of my favorite author's books. "Body Ride" by Richard Laymon. The MC wound up in almost the same situation as in your story, just by a different route.
I look forward to future installments.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Neverlucky, I really got into your work. Thanks very much. I was very much reminded of one of my favorite author's books. "Body Ride" by Richard Laymon. The MC wound up in almost the same situation as in your story, just by a different route.
I look forward to future installments.
The summary of the book sounds nothing like anything in the game

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes