Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There is a lot to like here. All the women have believable and nice proportions, the main couple has a healthy sex life, Jenny is just adorable and the plot flows along just nicely. Albeit a bit fast, there was a lot of ground covered in just one month. Jenny got over her mourning very fast, and it seemed that all she needed to heal was cuddling up in bed with the mian couple. (Not very believable.)

Only gripe I have with the game is that all the usual tropes (bathroom lock!) are there and I feel I have played several similar games before. Doesn't mean the plot is bad though, it seems that we get a nice fluffy consensual threesome game set up.

Reactions: Enyos

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
With this update, I can definitely see this game developing into a harem.
Which will differentiate this game from My Sweet Neighbors or Melody as the characters on those games are not really keen on sharing imo.
Well I'm referring more to the pacing of the story. They have a laidback daily life playstyle. As opposed to Depraved Awakening which I also like but has a darker story, and to a lesser extent Our Fate, which is also like daily life, but for some reason I feel a heaviness in the atmosphere when I play it.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hi so i must say i really like it so far, characters are very likable and renders are very good, had few laugs and im into this idea of threesome (i hope).

so now the stuff i dont enjoy so much...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so to wrap it up, its awesome and u schould definitely give it a try, im on board

Jan 12, 2018
The story is (relatively) sweet and a breath of fresh air. Instead of one massive pervert that has to corrupt everyone to get his/her way, there are three characters that have equally small amounts of perversion that add up to what seems like "we may collectively be heading for some fun". I enjoyed the story and like all of the characters, so far.

Reactions: Segnbora and Enyos

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I'm enjoying this, nice storyline, good models.
Not a lot of interactive choices atm though, but I guess even DmD didn't either.
Look forward to more.

Reactions: Enyos

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It is a lovable game bc both girls are hot and cute at the same time. But I miss some sort of tension. Its quite clear that even if you get caught, Sahra wouldn't probably mind at all, as long as she can join. And the game is quite short for a linear game. The choices only affect the scenes after them and all in all its stays the same story.

There is nothing wrong with a game like this and it delivers a good quality, but I prefer some drama. In this case when there where more paths to play on. Triangle (^^), MC+both cheating, Sahra+Jenny cheating, MC+Sahra and jenny tries to break them up ... there is potential for this ... but I guess the dev just wants a smooth triangle story :)

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I like the Vn and nice update. Story is well done with only minor grammar issues, for me not a big issue. Renders are nice and like the Female models. My con is the male render but only due to his skin seeming to be that of a coal miner lol.
Cant wait to see more of the nice story. Keep up the good work.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
A really nice update with a fair amount of content. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish it was a little longer.

Anyone else extremely conflicted about whether or not you want a threesome? I sure as hell am.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A really nice update with a fair amount of content. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish it was a little longer.

Anyone else extremely conflicted about whether or not you want a threesome? I sure as hell am.
Yeah I wish it was a bit longer, but hey, I'll take it, I love the story so far, and Jenny is just so damn cute and adorable, and damn, I just love those freckles, highlights her eyes quite nicely actually :)

And being conflicted about wanting a threesome or not? Can't say that I am, I know I DO NOT want a threesome, I want Jenny all for myself, I'm not sharing that cutie with no one :p

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
well fck this is becoming one of my favorite games which means I'm gonna have a addiction to this game and be waiting anxiously for more updates to come out but tyvm for this update much oblige Mr Dev but one problem I had with this update

Is there hair made out of duck skin cause when they went in the water hair no wet lmao jk haha
scene6236.jpg

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awesome game, pacing is great compared too many games with the same plot and Jenny is super cute, what's not to like here.
Jenny indeed is the star here, I wish to have her all to myself and not let Sarah have any piece of her :p

Reactions: Hones

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
O.K.
Storyline is very linear. Do those rare choices actually matter?
Spelling and grammar are good ... brilliant, compared to some other offerings.
As others noted, the three main characters are all likeable.
Worth keeping an eye on.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
O.K.
Storyline is very linear. Do those rare choices actually matter?
Spelling and grammar are good ... brilliant, compared to some other offerings.
As others noted, the three main characters are all likeable.
Worth keeping an eye on.
Too early to say if the decisions really matter whether you end up in a three-way relationship regardless, or will you be able to keep Jenny all to yourself and whatnot, I hope for the latter outcome, but we'll see.
It really is a very lovely story though, Jenny is just dreamy ;P

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes