Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
scene9408.jpg

Neverlucky said:
Hello everyone,
I know you`re all waiting for part 6, so I decided to post a small freebie preview to hopefully make the waiting a bit more bearable.
I think this one looks cute and images with Sarah and Jenny kissing seem to always be quite popular:)
Part 6 is coming along nicely, but there is still one big scene left to render, so it`s going to take a bit longer. But I think that scene will be quite good so it`s hopefully going to be worth the wait.
Thank you all for your patience. I will make another post with the exact release date once I am certain of it.

Neverlucky

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

I guess I tempted fate by calling myself Neverlucky...
Someone in my house accidently cut the main internet cable so the entire house is without internet now.
I don`t exactly know for how long. The best information I got from my provider was 1-2 weeks.
I am writing this from an internet cafe, but I won`t be able to come here often, so I probably won`t be able to respond to any messages until I have internet again.
The only good thing is, that I can still work on part6 offline.
I will make a post as soon as I have internet again.

Neverlucky(literally)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Ouch! That sucks, but it sounds like it won't hinder progress too much. I hope NeverLucky can get back to full stride soon. I know that I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Jenny and Sarah together! :love:
ouch indeed, im looking forward to this update

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017

Neverlucky said:
Hello everyone,

I have my internet back. Looks like they got it done a bit faster than expected.

Concerning part 6:

There are about 45 renders missing, plus a couple that Belgram is rendering for me.

I am rendering pretty much around the clock by now to get it done as fast as possible. It will take me about a week to finish it. Hopefully I won`t have to do much re-rendering.

So the release of part 6 is going to be shortly before Christmas.

I know I originally said it would be in the first half of December, but it just wasn`t possible without cutting out big parts, which I didn`t want to do. I hope you understand. Thank you for your patience.

Have a nice weekend.

Neverlucky

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Reactions: Abibliboop