• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
this update ruined the game for me. silly conversations and they all behave like teenagers. there was so much potential.

Reactions: i107760

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This is quite an interesting game, although the MC's behavior is a bit strange. I'm aware that it's obvious what would eventually happen in the game (given its name), but his reaction toward Jenny after her confession to him seems a bit forced. Jenny's young and inexperienced, so I suppose she could actually feel that way about the MC, plus she's on such a vulnerable position, but the MC's feelings seem way out of place, even more so if you take into account his age & experience (even more out of place if you decide NOT to peek on her ever).

The way she was presented to the MC and Sarah, it seemed to me like perving on Jenny and encouraging her to have anything more than a "father-daughter like" relationship seemed like an odd thing to do, but hey, don take this the wrong way, I'm curious as to how you want to continue this story in your own style.

Reactions: Vortex5000

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Can you choose to leave wifey out of it yet?
I fail to see why in all the hells anyone would like to do that.

I mean, even if I love this game and the story, the lack of meaningful choices bothers me a bit.... But in this case? I'm superglad Neverlucky didn't give me THAT option. If there was, I would feel the dev was assuming I'm idiot.

And I mean no offense, but I fail to understand why anyone would want that. And I can understand even asexuals.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Look at the game's title... ...now back at your question... ...now back at the title... ...now back at your question...

...really?
well , to be alittle clearer, the game is about thoose 3 and their attraction for each other, thus "triangle" if the game where to be made interesting it could have choices that matter that consist of 1) you could fuck each all Three and live happy ever after, not so interesting. but clearly popular. 2) you could could go for the wife and stay away from the drama if it doesnt develops the way you´r MC liked. 3) You could try to keep the Young one for your self and keep it secret, sets up alot of intersting situations. But this is clearly not that kind of game although my question was still valid..

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
well , to be alittle clearer, the game is about thoose 3 and their attraction for each other, thus "triangle" if the game where to be made interesting it could have choices that matter that consist of 1) you could fuck each all Three and live happy ever after, not so interesting. but clearly popular. 2) you could could go for the wife and stay away from the drama if it doesnt develops the way you´r MC liked. 3) You could try to keep the Young one for your self and keep it secret, sets up alot of intersting situations. But this is clearly not that kind of game although my question was still valid..
I see where you're getting at, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ruffuss

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just finished the update and this is probably the first game where I just don't care about having a choice or not its just a really sweet story and I am along for the ride.

Keep up the great work! (y)

Reactions: DA22 and riktor
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes