Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Continuity error at the coffee shop. The graphics of handing out the coffee are reversed from the order of the conversation... just need to swap the order of the graphics to fix it. Looks really good so far, thank you for sharing this game with us!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Jesus Christ !! You people gave me an aneurysm with your comments...

I came here cause the image had two cute girls and a title called "triangle" which meant to me, it might be a happy version of Acting Lessons where we can have our cake and eat it too. Also without giving best blue haired girl to our best bro.

So I decide "lets read the comments" to get a taste of how people liked the game so far, and am met with people not understanding a line that couldn't be simpler if you tried...
would understand easier if was english native, wich is not my case. and maybe not the case of others peoples...

just saying.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah.

so the daughter jenny passed away but u can still be in a relationship with jenny i don't get this LOLx'D

"Jenny, a 18 year old girl AND daughter of
*** Sarah`s recently passed away*** friend

I think you just missed the 'and' part xD

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Spent about 20 minutes with it so far, looking good. This one is going to be a keeper.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not complaining or nothing but why is it always a car accident? XD
would prefer slipped on a banana peel ? or fall on stairs ? or a terrorist attentat ?

guess car accident is the most common type of accident that happen in families. at least, in game that work.

Reactions: Cirro84

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
Renders Looks real nice, gonna have to give this one a go,can not wait for a 3some
Thnx for uploading it.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Looks good, but with the plot, really sounds like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force is going to be the... voice telling you what to do lol, skip to 5:40 of this clip to see what I mean lol

http s://

Media won't imbed, link is above, sorry

vultron

May 19, 2018
would prefer slipped on a banana peel ? or fall on stairs ? or a terrorist attentat ?

guess car accident is the most common type of accident that happen in families. at least, in game that work.
Nah, they should go all batman and have them shot in front of her.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes