Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I like this one. Story reminds me of Our Fate (check it out if you haven't). The story and characters are fun with only a few spelling/grammar errors that I noticed, nothing that can't be ignored... unless you're totally anal.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
This game is really good.
I recommend giving it a go. Not that big of a download either

Cruger

Apr 11, 2018
I'm going to be keeping an eye on this one.
Some how it has worked it's way into my Top 10.
I really enjoyed it, .... Look's great, .... I like the character's, and i really like the story.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So now i wonder if this going to be BOTH girls or the "mom" will be dumped in short order (and/or daughter lovers constant bitching to have the mom removed will choke the thread or not). I guess i'll have to find out, ohwell.

Reactions: Rythan25

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
wow great game, i really enjoyed it, nice story and i am curious to see it continue. Jenny is such a cutie =)

+ Patreon'ed for the great work

Well done!

vultron

May 19, 2018
I have not finished the game yet but I got this nagging suspicion Sarah is cheating she probably isn't since the game is about a love triangle between the 3 but I still have suspicions. If she was it would be a great excuse to bang Jenny as revenge. lol

Unee

May 6, 2018
Story is pretty wholesome. The characters are very likable. Can't wait to see what's in store.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Oh dear...

Overview:

You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, an 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend, comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!

To reiterate, for those who are somewhat confused, and perplexed.

Jenny has not passed away, she's in fine fettle as she isn't a stiff either, although you'll more than likely be getting one going by the above text....

See how it makes sense when you add comma's.

Classic example is this one.
I'm hungry let's eat Grandma
I'm hungry, let's eat Grandma.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is really good. First of, Jenny is absolutely adorable, small nose, freckles and a nice tight body.
Sarah is also top, but a model we've seen a lot in other games.

The writing is nice, apart from a few parts that are a bit unrealistic, like how well Jenny in general deals with her parents death and how fast both she and the MC fall for each other and how easily they sweep any reservations about how that must be for Sarah away.

Of course it helps that there are enough signs for a possible interest in Jenny from Sarah's side as well.

Looks like the triangle could not only stand for the situation in the beginning, but also for how the relationships might end up.

I have no idea how long this has been worked on so far, but I love that the first version here already offers lots and lots of content.

To sum it up, writing is solid, characters are solid for this type of game as well, renders look really good and again, Jenny's character-design is a huge plus, she looks even more tempting and cute than the daughter in My Sweet Neighbors, which is the natural choice to compare this game with AND while I'm a big fan of MSN, this game doesn't have to hide. The only thing it doesn't has as much of as MSN is extend and animation of and in the sex scenes.

Reactions: nasam and netsrac

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This is really good. First of, Jenny is absolutely adorable, small nose, freckles and a nice tight body.
Sarah is also top, but a model we've seen a lot in other games.

The writing is nice, apart from a few parts that are a bit unrealistic, like how well Jenny in general deals with her parents death and how fast both she and the MC fall for each other and how easily they sweep any reservations about how that must be for Sarah away.

Of course it helps that there are enough signs for a possible interest in Jenny from Sarah's side as well.

Looks like the triangle could not only stand for the situation in the beginning, but also for how the relationships might end up.

I have no idea how long this has been worked on so far, but I love that the first version here already offers lots and lots of content.

To sum it up, writing is solid, characters are solid for this type of game as well, renders look really good and again, Jenny's character-design is a huge plus, she looks even more tempting and cute than the daughter in My Sweet Neighbors, which is the natural choice to compare this game with AND while I'm a big fan of MSN, this game doesn't have to hide. The only thing it doesn't has as much of as MSN is extend and animation of and in the sex scenes.
You know what they say... "The Triangle is the strongest foundation found in nature".

Reactions: netsrac and botc76

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Good as i jsut type another explanation and then saw you got it... funny how that paragraph fckd us over lol;)

then Jenny is not sarah deceased friend if she is her daughter ... ?
or jenny mom was a sarah friend, wich mean sarah is a complete unknown person not relative to the family sarah or jenny ?

ps "daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend" = Sarah friend die, and she have a daughter, wich by choice or request from her mom come live with you and your girlfriend. i got it now :)

D

Deleted member 603338

I enjoyed the game, if the story is going where I think it is going, it will be different then what is already out there and I appreciate that.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm sorry but both sounds as if you are trying to eat grandma to me x'Dx'D
That's because the first line is missing a comma.

"I'm hungry let's eat, Grandma."

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Tried this, and so far it looks nice, although the girls are little too touchy between them. I'm hoping that lesbian content will be optional and avoidable.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Renders Looks real nice, gonna have to give this one a go,can not wait for a 3some
Thnx for uploading it.
The renders are "okay", they're all 720p at most and I would guess rendered in 3delight as a lot of the textures are really flat. You'll notice a few really flat grey textures on a bunch of kitchen surfaces as well which I'm assuming were supposed to be chrome but didn't render as they weren't the proper material. And the sea was crooked, which sounds strange but you'll see what I mean when you sea it. ;)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes