lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I must have missed something because I played up until sex scene with GF, and then it was thanks for playing until next update. Maybe there was more to it and I missed out. There was only 1 post when I DLd this and started playing, so will try playing again see if a different choice like not peeking on Jenny in bathroom will add different path or maybe just got all there was to it on first play. Ok problem was different choices game did not end this time after trying out different choices this time through.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
after reading all the comments in this thread..i kind of hoped it followed sort of the "my sweet neighbors" template...i love that game..and can avoid relationship with her daughter if i chose....so ya..this game..while enjoyable..and i love the GF...seems to lead you on a leash down a path you have no say in

Reactions: vultron

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
None of the choices are tracked :sadface

Telltale wannabe good story but it will be severely limited by this

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok finished this version right now and I have to say that I really like it. At the moment it is pretty linear, but I don't mind it. Jenny is really cute and Sarah really hot. I kind of like the releationship between Sarah and the MC. And I really like that it seems like it will actually go into an open relationship between the three characters and I like that. There aren't many games that do this as a theme.
I am definitly looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Rythan25

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I really like where this is going. It was an enjoyable game from the beginning. The only thing I didn't like was that the MC has a 'talk' with Jenny after they kissed to confront her about where their relationship is going. I would have rather you had the option to just let it progress organically instead of declaring a 'relationship' with her shortly after kissing.

Reactions: nasam

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I like it so far.. but here are some of my observations.
Text conversation at the coffee shop is off. Offers the wrong drink and text while looking at wrong girl. offers cappucino to sarah not Jenny kind of thing.
Library .. her butt seems off when she bends over.
Otherwise I really liked it. I look forward to the next update..

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
None of the choices are tracked
does this have a walkthrough?
Here's a quick walkthrough:

1: Start the game
2: Choose whatever you want whenever you have a choice
3: Repeat #2 until the end

Different choices lead to different images (peeking or not, where you finish, etc), but this is as linear as it gets so far, so just enjoy the ride. As others have noted, the parallels to MSN are a bit on-the-nose, but I'm enjoying this so far! I don't get why people complain about "copies." If one Hagen-Daz bar is delicious, two are just more deliciousness :). And so far while the events are similar, the emotional tension is very different--same skeleton, fresh flesh.

Silreve

Jun 23, 2018
Played 0.4 and really enjoyed it. I know a lot of people would prefer more choices, but I would not have done anything differently. Both girls are hot and very likable and the writing is decent.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its quite fun. Only the lack of decisions is a downside. I hope that there will be at least some later on.

Up to now its a solid linear ride with 2 nice girls - all a bit to easy, it misses the potential for conflict. As of now they all seem to agree on a threesome right now ^^

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I find it quite annoying how little we actually decide the game is kinda like you will have a threesome whether you like it or not. lol

Feels like a missed opportunity to take some inspiration from Acting Lessons or Melody.
I don't think the author would have been so on the nose with the game title of "Triangle" if the story wasn't going to be about a love triangle. In fact it would be a pretty bad decision to call it that and have the fact you could avoid the threesome scenario. I'm thinking that it will be built around trying to make that situation work because it doesn't seem like an easy relationship to make work.

Reactions: Joe_shoe33

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Here's a quick walkthrough:

1: Start the game
2: Choose whatever you want whenever you have a choice
3: Repeat #2 until the end

Different choices lead to different images (peeking or not, where you finish, etc), but this is as linear as it gets so far, so just enjoy the ride. As others have noted, the parallels to MSN are a bit on-the-nose, but I'm enjoying this so far! I don't get why people complain about "copies." If one Hagen-Daz bar is delicious, two are just more deliciousness :). And so far while the events are similar, the emotional tension is very different--same skeleton, fresh flesh.
My sweet neighbor actually tracks your choices and has more variation as a result of the story later on it will be difficult to all of sudden have paths emerge when your previous choices aren't tracked. It will seem very artificial and won't flow. So unfortunately I suspect it will be very linear story wise and romance wise. Hope I'm wrong.

Jul 7, 2018
Good story line so far, characters are attractive. Minor spelling and grammar errors. Not bad, I will keep an eye out for the next update.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Oh dear...

Overview:

You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, an 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend, comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!
Overview:
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, an 18 year old girl who is the daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend, comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I find it quite annoying how little we actually decide the game is kinda like you will have a threesome whether you like it or not. lol

Feels like a missed opportunity to take some inspiration from Acting Lessons or Melody.
Yes is Right. is too little to decide, only at unimportant scenes :-(

I Hate Anal sex. in the end it feels like a rape. :-(

I'm not sure if I want to keep playing. Unfortunately, the game is not a real VN.

one has no influence on the character development. or on the actions of the characters. :-(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately, the game is not a real VN.
It is. Its called Kinetic Novel which is a sub-type of VN. But still is a VN regardless whether you like it or not. Obviously Kinetic Novels are not ment for the player types. Don't get me wrong, i can relate to your issue on this one but this is a VN nonetheless.

Reactions: nasam
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes