Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Some women like anal sex as do a lot of men, the game caters to a range not just your particular tastes.
You go for it, my point was there is no choice, instant boner killer and shit dick. I would rather skip the scene. You see what I'm saying?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You go for it, my point was there is no choice, instant boner killer and shit dick. I would rather skip the scene. You see what I'm saying?
Then skip the scene. If you don't like watching a particular scene in a movie, you're free to fast forward to skip it. Same deal here. The game is not made specifically to cater for you or anyone else. The game can't give every single option for every single person with their own personal preference.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Nice game.

Very linear, not much tension, built with the bottom shelf assets, and has a bunch of typos - but also has sex from the start, no gameovers, no fringe fetishes, no lighting or clipping issues, and good English. I don't think this'll crack too many top 5's, but it's probably enjoyable for almost everyone.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Nice game.

Very linear, not much tension, built with the bottom shelf assets, and has a bunch of typos - but also has sex from the start, no gameovers, no fringe fetishes, no lighting or clipping issues, and good English. I don't think this'll crack too many top 5's, but it's probably enjoyable for almost everyone.
Spot on, there's nothing to add.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Feel free to post any feedback and criticism.
The game is super good so far so I'm not going to go on too much about what's good (it's pretty much almost everything).

I'll just mention two good things that I think separate this game than most others. The first one is I really like how Jenny is not the typical clueless young girl character (you know, the ones that don't even know what a penis is like in some other games). It's refreshing to see Jenny being comfortable seeing Sarah topless, and then both of them being naked together in the sauna.

The second one is how the game kept the focus on these three characters well. A lot of other games would have 2-3 main girls and then try to have a bunch of filler girls, then they'd milk the 2-3 main girls by going super slow with their progress while the MC randomly bang the other side girls just so it has sex in the game. This completely doesn't exist in this game because the game is only focused on the MC, Sarah, and Jenny, and that sex is already normal because MC and Sarah being a couple. No development time is wasted on unnecessary bloat which means more development time spent on the characters that matter in the game. If the game does add more female characters in the future, I do hope they would be necessary to the storyline and not just as filler side girls (you know it, if it's other games, the masseuse would've randomly touched MC's dick or something like that). This game is a clear example where quality is more important than quantity.

What I'll talk about next is the small criticism which is inconsistency. This is a completely minor issue, and I don't know why, but it immediately grabbed my attention. It's when Jenny went shopping for clothes and she was worried about the last outfit being too daring. I don't have any issue with the skirt being considered as daring if it's consistent with her characteristic. But I feel like this particular moment was inconsistent with how she is in the game because the purple dress she wore to the store itself is already showing so much cleavage, and then her bikini bottom is pretty much a thong that showed her ass even more than Sarah. Surely she isn't so prude or shy that she'd consider that skirt to be too daring.

Overall, definitely a great game that is worth to follow the progression. Keep up the good work and looking forward to what's next in store.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The game is super good so far so I'm not going to go on too much about what's good (it's pretty much almost everything).

I'll just mention two good things that I think separate this game than most others. The first one is I really like how Jenny is not the typical clueless young girl character (you know, the ones that don't even know what a penis is like in some other games). It's refreshing to see Jenny being comfortable seeing Sarah topless, and then both of them being naked together in the sauna.

The second one is how the game kept the focus on these three characters well. A lot of other games would have 2-3 main girls and then try to have a bunch of filler girls, then they'd milk the 2-3 main girls by going super slow with their progress while the MC randomly bang the other side girls just so it has sex in the game. This completely doesn't exist in this game because the game is only focused on the MC, Sarah, and Jenny, and that sex is already normal because MC and Sarah being a couple. No development time is wasted on unnecessary bloat which means more development time spent on the characters that matter in the game. If the game does add more female characters in the future, I do hope they would be necessary to the storyline and not just as filler side girls (you know it, if it's other games, the masseuse would've randomly touched MC's dick or something like that). This game is a clear example where quality is more important than quantity.

What I'll talk about next is the small criticism which is inconsistency. This is a completely minor issue, and I don't know why, but it immediately grabbed my attention. It's when Jenny went shopping for clothes and she was worried about the last outfit being too daring. I don't have any issue with the skirt being considered as daring if it's consistent with her characteristic. But I feel like this particular moment was inconsistent with how she is in the game because the purple dress she wore to the store itself is already showing so much cleavage, and then her bikini bottom is pretty much a thong that showed her ass even more than Sarah. Surely she isn't so prude or shy that she'd consider that skirt to be too daring.

Overall, definitely a great game that is worth to follow the progression. Keep up the good work and looking forward to what's next in store.

I totally agree with your points. It is refreshing to have a married couple that actually is totally in love with each other without them nearly before a divorce. And I hope as well that there won't be any side girls and if there will, then I kind of hope that they are just some kind of adventure for the Triangle-couple.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Then skip the scene. If you don't like watching a particular scene in a movie, you're free to fast forward to skip it. Same deal here. The game is not made specifically to cater for you or anyone else. The game can't give every single option for every single person with their own personal preference.
You can't skip it, it had to be played, that's my complaint. There was no choice. I'm not asking for it to pander to my desires, just to skip shit on the MC's dick which this game does not do. I have no probs with people getting off on shit on their dicks, go for it. I'm saying a choice would be good and there is no choice.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You can't skip it, it had to be played, that's my complaint. There was no choice. I'm not asking for it to pander to my desires, just to skip shit on the MC's dick which this game does not do. I have no probs with people getting off on shit on their dicks, go for it. I'm saying a choice would be good and there is no choice.
Exactly, like it's been done in MSN - you can choose where to stick it.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Railroaded gameplay, seem to end up happy go luckey threesome ending.
NTR should be in TAG (if isnt), I got NTRéd by a lady i dont particulary liked and it wasnt optional
More choices and possibilities to tailor yuur relationship would make this a different, better game.
Jenny though...puh :)

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
Nice length, good writing (with a lot of typos), renders look great and sufficient sex scenes.

7/10

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next version!

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I had a chance to play this and i'm lovin it. Finally someone is able to get the DmD feeling with out the incest part. Kudos. Though i do like some of the incest games ;p so sue me. I also love the innocent/adorable teen along with a hot smokin wife.
I really like the way this story is heading*cough* 3way*cough*.
I hope that later on there can be some animation but not all games need animation when they have a good story line and writer.
Looking forward to more :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Press ctrl key to skip scenes. Just like how you fast forward through an unwanted scene in a movie.

You are basically asking the game to not do what you don't like (don't do anal) by asking for a different option. It's fine for you to not enjoy anal, but as I said before, the game cannot offer all the options available just because someone might not like it.

Also, because how linear this game is, a lot of the game is about following the story of the MC. This game is not really about you being the MC. So the MC does have his own personality, preference, etc. For example, the decision to "cheat" on Sarah by keeping the kissing with Jenny behind her back. I'm not really a fan of that decision, but I can understand that it's part of the story and characteristic of the MC/Jenny. Same deal with anal sex. You might not enjoy it, but MC and Sarah as a couple enjoy such thing.

Reactions: 215303j

215303j

I have to say I wasn't expecting that much, but I was very pleasantly surprised by this game!
It's a good and believable story, and for a change the MC (while slightly pervy) seems to a genuinely nice guy and not a random douchebag like too many of the other MCs.
I also really like the relationship dynamic that you have with your girlfriend.
The game does seem fairly linear though, I would have liked to see a few different paths at least.
I'm looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: original1
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes