ontach

Apr 8, 2018
DAMMIT! Why can't we get a heads up which names are already taken? I named the MC 'Mike' and now I find the guy Jenny is going on a date with has the same name.

Reactions: nasam

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
It is. Its called Kinetic Novel which is a sub-type of VN. But still is a VN regardless whether you like it or not. Obviously Kinetic Novels are not ment for the player types. Don't get me wrong, i can relate to your issue on this one but this is a VN nonetheless.
You can be right. I do not question that. But a player should already be able to decide more. otherwise it is not a game. Then I can also take a comic. That has a lot more meaning. and does not cost much time.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Small error in the dialogue - MC's name instead of Sarah for "You behaved like a little boy at Christmas."

Another one - Sarah's name instead of MC's for "Behind Sarah's back?"

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok finally finished the game, honestly I liked it... A lot ! Then again I am a sucker for sweet tales where people actually fall in love and sometimes share their love with other nice people.

No crazy over the type fetishes here, no worrying about some douchebag coming to nearly rape one of the MC's LI while claiming he is alpha, no relatives thirsting for each other, just a triangle of love that is about to be formed.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I have to say that I like the game very much It looks good and is interesting some funny scenes It really fun the game I can not wait that it goes on and I can have a threesome with Sarah and Jenny.... and hes for a first release, the game has a lot of content and even some games that are 1 year old have less to offer !! So I can not wait and hope the next update has a lot to offer. Keep up the good work with the game

Reactions: Skylaroo

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So thought id try this cause of the banner so glad i did great game and anxious for more updates props to the dev hoping for more :biggrin::test2:

Sep 21, 2017
i wish there was more loli friends of the friend's daughter....we need mawr lowlies to corrupt:tf:

**oops spoke too soon...she`s eighteen:FeelsBadMan:
*sigh not enuff loli corruptions make me sad:FeelsBadMan:

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I liked it...

I like games where you have a lot of choices, but if the story is good I have no problem with kinetic novels.

Just one thing I would tweak on the story:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it's like that to develop something later in the plot, who knows?

Anyway, I still enjoyed it, will be waiting for the next one!

Reactions: Rythan25

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@NeverLucky You don't need to be lucky when you're this good. First time I rated a game before I posted to the thread. You really couldn't lose with any of the choices you gave us just that one was always better than the other one. This one of the top five games here right now. Great balance between sexual tension and sex scenes. Don't now how long you've been working on this but it is well polished.

Reactions: Rythan25

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I liked it...

I like games where you have a lot of choices, but if the story is good I have no problem with kinetic novels.

Just one thing I would tweak on the story:

Maybe it's like that to develop something later in the plot, who knows?

Anyway, I still enjoyed it, will be waiting for the next one!

Neverluckystudios

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hello there,
I am really happy many of you seem to like the game so far.
Thank you for trying out my game and a special thank you, if you decided to support me on patreon.

Feel free to post any feedback and criticism. Also bug reports are greatly accreciated.
Thanks also to those people who have already reported bugs(they will be fixed in the next update) and thanks for the reviews, too.

I hope you have fun playing,

Neverlucky

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
love the game so far but the *HAHA* should really be exchanged for *Laughs* or something it just looks very out of place.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Yes is Right. is too little to decide, only at unimportant scenes :-(

I Hate Anal sex. in the end it feels like a rape. :-(

I'm not sure if I want to keep playing. Unfortunately, the game is not a real VN.

one has no influence on the character development. or on the actions of the characters. :-(
I'm kinda disappointed when bum sex is forced on the player too. Not my cup of tea at all. Why the hell someone would choose a muck hole over a fuck hole is something I can't understand.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Indeed. This may turn out to be the first truly polyamourous game I have seen! :eazyHype::eazyHype: (Yup, it gets a double!)
Yes and to let such a relationship work, it is really important for the characters to talk about stuff like that. To talk about the feelings and the desires :)

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes