EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Tried this, and so far it looks nice, although the girls are little too touchy between them. I'm hoping that lesbian content will be optional and avoidable.
I would doubt it, being titled Triangle in reference to a "love triangle" where it involves 3 people, romantically involved.

Reactions: botc76
Aug 7, 2018
This is a poly setup if I've ever seen one: Sarah and Jenny are both bi, obviously into the PC and hinting at being into each other. Sarah shows pretty much zero jealousy and is sexually liberal. She and PC both adore cute little Jenny. Fluffiness all around ;)

Neverlucky also tried to make both likeable, and not have Jenny be an obvious "upgrade" to Sarah.

That's a good thing. Now that Acting Lessons got its I was looking for another cute poly romance that doesn't try to lean on them just being confused/undecided/harem fodder or forces you into choosing one over the other.

Choice is always good, wouldn't mind a path for those who'd rather persue one of the two, but I'm happy that the poly path seems to be the focus of the game, with the title being a dead giveaway.

Good job, keep it up!

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
New to the game and already quite taken by it. Sarah is lovely. Jenny is adorable. Looking forward to how this progresses. Good work, Neverlucky.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I assumed this was one of those "someone please make a patch to put the incest in" types, but no?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The renders are "okay", they're all 720p at most and I would guess rendered in 3delight as a lot of the textures are really flat. You'll notice a few really flat grey textures on a bunch of kitchen surfaces as well which I'm assuming were supposed to be chrome but didn't render as they weren't the proper material. And the sea was crooked, which sounds strange but you'll see what I mean when you sea it. ;)
thats iray. you cant have soft shadow on 3delight ( shadow that appear just a tiny grey zone. in 3DL the shadow are always strong. also the skin is iray and the grain on it proof that its iray ( i made 3dl only, the ONLY way for me to have a skin grainy is to place an iray only char in scene and put max light on it .)

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Loving this game already, Jenny looks a lot like Sarah from Milfy City.
Thanks very much.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sticking to the GF..avoiding Jenny like the plague..looks like my lil sister and has same name...that made me go ick :p the GF on the other hand is a tasty bit of crumpet nicely decorated :p
also GF's name is one i'd have chosen if given the choice..so yay..lol

Reactions: vultron

vultron

May 19, 2018
My problem with this game now that I've gotten farther into it is that all the meaningful choices are just made for you pretty much all the player choices are whether to peek on a girl or which girl to peek on but then when something big comes along like whether you let Jenny kiss on you lips while watching tv the game just makes you do it that feels like a mistake to me.

Maybe this will change and the game is just setting up certain plot points but I hope in the future we actually make meaningful choices not just frivolous stuff like peeking.

vultron

May 19, 2018
sticking to the GF..avoiding Jenny like the plague..looks like my lil sister and has same name...that made me go ick :p the GF on the other hand is a tasty bit of crumpet nicely decorated :p
also GF's name is one i'd have chosen if given the choice..so yay..lol
Far as I can tell avoiding Jenny isn't really a option.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Great Game ! Thanks for the upload. This game rly has potencial ^^

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love this game, and I think it has great potential. My only gripe is that it seems linear and choices are of no significance.

Reactions: vultron

vultron

May 19, 2018
discovered that..lol..and its looking very much like this is going threesome easy peasy...the GF is "the type" :p
I find it quite annoying how little we actually decide the game is kinda like you will have a threesome whether you like it or not. lol

Feels like a missed opportunity to take some inspiration from Acting Lessons or Melody.

Reactions: Firecracker001
4.30 star(s) 127 Votes