VN - Ren'Py - Completed - fHeartbreaker [Final] [Goosenards]

1. 2.00 star(s)

AMRFTY

"Your farts are almost as big as your man tits!"

I made tea before starting this game. Making that tea - boiling the water, pouring it and teabagging said water - took longer than this game did. I clocked 5 minutes. What on earth?!

The story is a small window of time between an average rural man and a too-young-looking woman who is cousin to said man. I believe it to be around christmas time, but it’s hard to tell because there’s hardly any story here. It’s almost the equivalent of fart jokes, without the impact that a fart has. The game’s name alludes to the handling of the interaction. A joke made here on the forum - fartbreak - gives a better summary of what happens. It’s too little, too uninspired - even for a small story. I sincerely hope the dev will do better in the future.

Graphics are PS3 level, which is not bad if it’s a style - but it never stands out. The dev has put extra work in multiple angle shots and animation and I think there’s a small talent brewing there. Someone should collaborate with this dev and set up a proper small story so that the talent can be put to good use. This to me isn't good use.

Gameplay is VN. You click and it ends before you interact. I felt exactly like Bertha, undervalued and used. It gets a star for that analogy.

I can't recommend this, sorry.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

media18923

The female model is not bad, but it could be improved. I would give it a 4 out of 5. As for the male model, I find him to be off-putting and the plot to be quite cliché, but I think it could be improved during development.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

imadecoy123

I whole heartly believe this just could've just been a comic strip. Lmao.
    Not a whole lot to look into for this download. It's short and straight to the point.
    Zero story, zero buildup, zero dialogue worthy of reading. But if you do end up reading it (I highly encourage you don't, unless farting is your thing then by all means proceed to read) it's probably around 5-10 minutes worth of reading. Animation is somewhat ok though so, that's the 2 star.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

PumperFull69

So...
    Pretty short but does have some humor and decent animations. Was just a couple minutes of play-time. Very interested in seeing if this Dev does more stuff. I'd say give it a try if ya like silly humor.