VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Fiends Forever [v0.0.2] [DakodaNova]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LuminosHands

Basically no content other than the preview pics and the grinding scene with the girl's mother. just barely a 3 star because of mother's design and grinding scene along with it.
    Looks slightly promising, I wanna see where this leads to in about a year
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

Reviewing the game at initial release. The game is very promising and has a good start. As many have said the main draw and thing to take note of is the art. The graphics are superb and very good looking. The plot is interesting enough, being about an incubus who is tasked by satan on what seems to be his coming of age right of passage to go to earth and seduce women. In the process you meet a human woman named sarah who helps you out along the way. The game is very straight forward and has a fast pace but felt very natural to me and doesn't take itself that seriously which I feel is a positive rather than a negative. There is music for the game, the dialogue isn't completely immersion breaking or nonsensical. and the scenes aren't animated. Overall it's a game I am looking forward to see more of and I hope having a 5 star rating entices more people to try it out and encourages the dev to keep working on the project.