4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
My god, the ART!!! AMAZING!!!

Hope this game goes somewhere... The art is top tier, and the story is somewhat promissing.

Eve, Sarah´s mom, killed me BTW

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, DakodaNova started a new project in December called , so unless they can work on 2 games at the same time I wouldn't count on an update anytime soon.
Oh well, definitely not counting on that for sure. Anyway, a little something for whoever might be curious.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I've began to support him on Patreon and sended a message to him asking him to show some life sign here or on his twitter page or on Patreon itself, let's hope he's still alive.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Welp, It's completing one week today and no response, from the developer or his two partners, all the three vanished of their social networks, let's wait by the end of this month before call it abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh, well, wish it were otherwise, but not like the we couldn't see hints of a writing on the wall from a mile away... :(

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'm trying contact with him or someone on his SubscribeStar page. Let's hope we're get lucky and someone answers.

Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So guys, I managed to contact one of his partners(Kodacine) he sayed to me he only done small jobs for Dakodanova and doesn't talk with him almost an year. Sorry guys, I've tried everything to contact Dakodanova and couldn't reach him, unfortunatelly ahead of all these facts, this project and the other one(Faefire Fantasy) have a great chance that was abandoned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes