Ren'Py - Fiery Passions [v0.1 Beta] [HotGameDev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

walker188

The game is enjoyable and cleanly made. Its not quite great (and certainly far from incredible) but I still gave it four stars, cause I enjoyed my time with it.

Pros

- Art is cute and sexy.
    - Scenario is hot (I like it when the MC isn't some perfect good guy that all the girls instantly throw their virginity and devotion at.
    - Knows what it is, and doesn't try to be something else.

Cons

- The art is sparse, which means the writing needs to be excellent to cover the gaps, if done properly this is even BETTER than having tons of stills and animations. It is not done properly. The artist is clearly Russian, speaks barely passable Engrish, and doesn't know how to write build up or climatic scenes, or even post coital scenes*. Stuff like that only builds the overall erotic nature of the game. But the Dev doesn't have that kind of skill YET. Hopefully by the time future releases roll out he's got a competent english speaking writer on staff. Either way, best of luck, Dev.

* there's a scene where you drug your cousin and fuck her while she's unconscious. An easy, easy easy lay up to this scene would be, when you see her in the kitchen tomorrow, to ask her how she slept and she replies that she's really sore and it must be her new workout....
  2. 4.00 star(s)

corndogsoup

Content is pretty barebones at the moment, there aren't even any scenes for the best character yet, but what's there is pretty decent.

There is some polish missing. Transitions into and out of dialogue feel a little long, some of the hints don't have times listed, you have to go to the bedroom to wait, diologue is pretty odd sometimes. Small things like that.