Unity - Completed - Fight Angel Special Edition [v0.92] [Red Fox Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's a pretty low-tier fighting game, that's for sure. Most animations are ultra-janky in combat, and there's really not much to it in that department; in short, it's like playing some bargain-bin, no-name fighting game you found at the bottom of a bin during the PS1 era. Playable, but it's just not good.

That said, the character customization is pretty good, if a bit limited in terms of everything but the boobs, and there's an OKAY amount of clothing, once you've unlocked some through gameplay, most of which doesn't clip TOO bad unless you've got a weird build, or you gave your character literal balloontits like I did.

Also, I see people complaining about the weird anime faces. I agree, but there's free DLC on Steam to change the faces back to the "realistic" ones, though I'm not sure if anyone's found a way to get the free DLC applied to our pirated copies here.

In short, it's like if Illusion made a fighting game, but decided to cut the budget down to about 10%.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

macadam

some nice touch, some shit things...

+ can poke the girls in main menu screen (because why not lol)
    + stillsmooth and nice

- new cartoonish/manga style make girls pretty ugly and all similar. original style was wayyyyyyyyyyy better , a bit more realist and girls where very different looking.
    - menu is kind of messed up in some sort. too much stuff in screen lol

i didnt see any new girls (maybe i m not remembering good).
    the additional dance thing is pretty useless (typical japanese games dancing J-pop shit like the intro in 99% of japanese games like this).
    the new style make the girls ugly and all look alike. (way better in original version, i recommend the original if you look for nice lovely girls)

in final, not really worth it if you are not interrested by japanization of stuff. this special edition is ONLY for who enjoy the typical japanese style manga game like hyperdimension, kenran sagura and else...
    didnt change anything else from original game.

i'd say...

this "special edition" is a 4/10, original edition is 8/10. even with the additional stuff, the new style kill all the beauty of the game.