3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Riviere

May 12, 2018
How to use cheat engine?
Unfortunately there's no easy way bro... you need to learn how to using it on google or video tutoria on youtube. To learn is not difficult but is not so easy too... after that, you can use in almost all of pc games... (y)(y)(y)

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
what's the difference between special addition?

thanks again!!
The faces are anime themed and you can view the loser after a fight. I didn't play story mode in the original so there could be some differences there, idk.

Personally i hate the anime faces. It makes it really difficult to make distinct looking characters because they all end up looking just about the same. I prefer the original.

The dev also claims that the SE will include more clothing but so far i haven't seen any new clothing.

Osake_Loli

Jul 17, 2018
I'm surprised it doesn't have "FUN" mode.
Only nude patch, seeing NUDE and those physics isn't satisfying me in any way '-'

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
there is the Hentai & WAIFU mode ! We, the Kek bois, demand the "FUN" mode ! Please god ! ( Maybe a different name/game or on another site so STEAM would not find out?)

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Personally i hate the anime faces. It makes it really difficult to make distinct looking characters because they all end up looking just about the same. I prefer the original.
Just wanted to point out that the Special Edition has the normal faces as an option, and if you do that you get all the new content with the original faces.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes