VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Fight for MILFs [v0.2] [Lewd Heart]

1. 2.00 star(s)

lokoper

I must agree with the previous comments. While it's a very interesting premise, the fact that you have zero choices makes the game ...well not a game. You just click to see the story unfold.

I think it has the potential to become a base for a future project where the dev can have us interact and actual take control of MC, because i like the style and the use of the models.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Mortymher

Warning for all that want to try this coz of high notes, its not a game its just text with images/videos, no choice, no mechanics. Ui that looks good but don't do anything, in middle of story i've skipped all text to see if there is any actual gameplay, its not - don't waste your time, its just big teaser (for now at least v0.2) ...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

JurnalEu

It's not a game, it's just a text with exactly one choice of preference. Useless ui. ability to move around can be scrapped altogether. Sex scenes are so generic, that it actually impressive. Reminds me of a cheap txt only "games", where you click "next page" at the bottom of the screen
  4. 4.00 star(s)

vforvlad

Version 0.1
    Promising potential for this title. At 0.1, there's only about 20 min of content at the moment, but there was a good mix of pics and video to keep the player engaged and excited. The story is in a good position to be interesting and the models are good choices.
    There's not much gameplay involved aside from clicking through conversations and choosing a location, so I'm not sure if the experience is going to get complicated, but for a quick fap session - it was an enjoyable experience.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

theickobicko

Promising start. the story is interesting. I like how it tries to make a more realistic approach for the taboo parts. not sure if it will continue like that as well.
    I find the ui bad. way too much space is needlessly taken from buttons and menus. and i'm not saying it only because they are currently not serving any purpose, even at later point when they start actually doing something, i would think they take way too much space. i would suggest reworking them.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gunnie_gugu

I think the game has GREAT potential and I look forward to how it grows. Need to clean up the English a bit (it's not too bad, just some mistakes), also would love the option of changing family roles in game. Still, overall very fun to play and alot in the first version.