EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1477317_cover_pic_for_f95zone_ffm.jpg

Overview:
Your wanted to become a Professional boxer when you were little but unforeseen circumstances made you hate boxing and threw you into poverty. Fast forward 7 years later you and the people you care about are suffering. Just when everything seemed hopeless you get an offer to get out of your troubles in the name of Boxing! What does the future holds? It is up to you to find out!
The PROJECT IS ON HOLD AND WILL NOT BE DROPPED. Read DEVELOPER NOTES.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-15
Release Date: 2022-03-15
Developer: Lewd Heart
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - - -
Mac: - - -

Patches:

screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hey Dev - what use is that changelog? We know its your first release, what we want to know is whats in it...

(and what to do with the patch)

~25 mins of content - its very wordy, I was bored of it and started skipping through i after 20 minutes.

1 blow job scene

Good use of UI, it doesn't feel like renpy.

Has some promise but in its current state there is no hint of how much of a game of this will be. At the moment its completely linear and there are no choices.

Also having one black guy and immediately labelling him a racist is a strong look....

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
a worthy fight...........
..thanks for the share....good luck..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Lewd Heart

Sep 27, 2020
Hey Dev - what use is that changelog? We know its your first release, what we want to know is whats in it...

(and what to do with the patch)
Will update the changelog! The patch installing instruction is inside the game. But will also add in the Installation section.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game looks interesting and i like the title :LOL: , I just want to get rid of a question before the thread get on fire :HideThePain: (maybe it is a typing error or I did not understand correctly) if we choose Alice lesbian does it mean that this path contains Ntr? (because from what I read it seems that it said that the trans route does not have ntr but it leaves me in doubt if lesbian does contain :unsure: )

Reactions: rKnight

Guest54

Dec 23, 2018
So after 5 mins of play i recommend slowing the refresh rate of the gifs that you are using aswell as some one to proof read for you. There are things in there that are either not needed or out of order..... As i said befor thank you and keep up the good work!

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
I see so much potential for this game. So much character but so less content. Since this is the first update I am not complaining but hoping larger content in future update.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes