jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I really enjoyed this update, nice work man.

Think tags need to be updated with the gay or futa/trans tag as well :p

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Dev, I really despise minigames, mostly due to brain-to-hand coordination because of medical issues. I have enjoyed this game till the initial minigame began. I knew that there were minigames, though I hoped that there would be a skip function or way to disable them. I am going to watch this thread to see if a way to sidestep these minigames can be implemented.

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
Will there be more interaction/choices in the future?

I don't know if I did something wrong but I felt like I start the game ...hold down CTRL for about 15 seconds and then the game says "thank you, please wait for next version" I don't think I ever had to make any choice at all in the 0.2 version.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Disappointing to see so little about the family with MC, and nothing with big sister, in this update.
And mini games are just an annoyance; a waste of time IMO, but at least should be skippable.

Lewd Heart

Sep 27, 2020
Dev, I really despise minigames, mostly due to brain-to-hand coordination because of medical issues. I have enjoyed this game till the initial minigame began. I knew that there were minigames, though I hoped that there would be a skip function or way to disable them. I am going to watch this thread to see if a way to sidestep these minigames can be implemented.
No worries. I will make the mini game skippable. I felt that this type of game which is found in 'Being a dik' is perfect for this game and one of the main reason for the very late update release. I couldn't replicate the code as the mechanism is very different in 'Being a dik'. So I had to learn more coding and had to code this game from scratch and hence made it unskippale. But I didn't think about this type of situations. I apologize and will add skippable option.

Lewd Heart

Sep 27, 2020
Will there be more interaction/choices in the future?

I don't know if I did something wrong but I felt like I start the game ...hold down CTRL for about 15 seconds and then the game says "thank you, please wait for next version" I don't think I ever had to make any choice at all in the 0.2 version.
Yes. Actually player had to grind a little for lexi's event. But I already took a long time for the update after the previous one. And I didn't want to keep my patreons waiting. So I made the code jump from the 'Main Story' to Lexi's Date events.

The free roam during the first 5 minutes is to make the player acclimated to the new UI and locations. So I kept the story straight forward at that time. Then after the intro, it will be fully free roam. Atleast that is what I planned for this release. But the update took long and I wanted to atleast give some lewd scenes to the players. Looking at the main complaint of this game being that there are no choices and it is just a linear story. I'm working to fixing that even right now.

Lewd Heart

Sep 27, 2020
Disappointing to see so little about the family with MC, and nothing with big sister, in this update.
And mini games are just an annoyance; a waste of time IMO, but at least should be skippable.
I apologize. I removed the cliffhanger about the sister that was in the first version because that scene should have happened in this version. But due to time constraint and poor planning I had to release this incomplete version which atleast moves the story forward. Jenna(Valentina nappi) story will be in the next version and will be in the main story. The family events will be slowly released.

Reactions: Paprika

Lewd Heart

Sep 27, 2020
My main criticisms are that it is much more a kinetic novel than a game as of now. I think only the arrow mini-game was anything the player could actually do outside of moving.

Needs a fluent speaker to give the text a look over. Most of it is fine, but some errors exist.

I think my other biggest complaint is no separation of who is talking outside of color. Sometimes it just feels a bit cluttered.

I also think the name is a bit off, being so far at least half of the women are non-milf category. Sure, there may be MILFS in it, but I don't see how it can be about them with such a split. Maybe instead of MILFS, it should be Harem.
I'm a milf guy and I plan to add a lot of that. The grounded nature of the story needed additional characters and hence the teen characters. The title is more for the catchyness.

Many dialogues in the same page is because, I didn't want the player to keep clicking on the screen to change dialogues with the same image on the screen. The 'real' images are really hard to comeby as mostly doesn't fit what I have in my mind. So I want to tell as much story as possible with the visual giving them a context.

The MC(You) resigning your part-time job in the Strong miner corp. would have been the end of the intro(Yes, a very long intro). Then the game should have went to free roam. But I was late in the update, so I connected the Lexi events with the intro end. I wanted the players to not have to grind points of a single character with nothing else to do. But looking at how the main criticism of the update was the 'linear, no choice' state of the game. I think that was a mistake.

Reactions: Seagalogy

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I apologize. I removed the cliffhanger about the sister that was in the first version because that scene should have happened in this version. But due to time constraint and poor planning I had to release this incomplete version which atleast moves the story forward. Jenna(Valentina nappi) story will be in the next version and will be in the main story. The family events will be slowly released.
Take your time with it man, I, like a lot of people also prefer a slow-burn IC story. More grounded in reality and more enjoyable in the long run.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019
Yes. Actually player had to grind a little for lexi's event. But I already took a long time for the update after the previous one. And I didn't want to keep my patreons waiting. So I made the code jump from the 'Main Story' to Lexi's Date events.

The free roam during the first 5 minutes is to make the player acclimated to the new UI and locations. So I kept the story straight forward at that time. Then after the intro, it will be fully free roam. Atleast that is what I planned for this release. But the update took long and I wanted to atleast give some lewd scenes to the players. Looking at the main complaint of this game being that there are no choices and it is just a linear story. I'm working to fixing that even right now.
Ok Thanks allot for the reply, I know you're just getting started so I definitely have patience. A tip is to make updates single-character focused, for example "neighbor update 1" is:
- Talk to neighbor get fix faucet quest
- go buy tools at shop
- come back she's in shower / peek
- fix faucet
- Talk to neighbor get kiss for it
- Talk to neighbor, get fix TV quest
- Use tools to fix TV
- Go find neigbor get blowjob
end of update..

Next update "Landlady update 1":
..you get the idea

Once you have neighbor update and landlady update the player can choose which one they want to do first so it feels more "open world" so when you're at version 0.5 there are essentially 5 different character paths the player can do in their own preferred sequence.

Keep it up! You're doing an great job dev :)

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
I enjoy very much until the lexi dump by the end, the game has potencial. Hoping for the next update.

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Abandoned tag :(

It's understandable honestly, there's only one patron, hard to find motivation to make a game when no one's supporting it. I really liked how the story was going as a huge combat sports fan myself, definitely would've given it some support in the future but it is what it is.

Good luck with everything dev, and any other projects you may plan on pursuing.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Abandoned tag :(

It's understandable honestly, there's only one patron, hard to find motivation to make a game when no one's supporting it. I really liked how the story was going as a huge combat sports fan myself, definitely would've given it some support in the future but it is what it is.

Good luck with everything dev, and any other projects you may plan on pursuing.
The tag could be simply because the dev didn't post anything on patreon for 3 months (maybe he's still working on it, iirc from 0.1 to 0.2 was 6 months for the update) but being silent for so long is certainly not good, both in the thread and in patreon,the dev is on f95 so we just have to wait for him to confirm or deny it.

• Sad
Reactions: jetama

bigshawn8820

Nov 3, 2021
just wanted to warn anyone before they waste time downloading this , got it downloaded after clicking through like 30 minutes of dialog i found that the only sex scene is with the gf Lexi .

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes