hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
It’s lagging a little and hangs while retiring to main menu maybe coz the only graphic option is ultra

Tetrapak

Apr 23, 2019
You need to fix the dialogue screen. You can't see your cursor and I am stuck not being able to click on conversation words. The cursor is always stuck at her face after you give her flowers.

Reactions: Canto Forte

SexusVenditor

May 1, 2019
You need to fix the dialogue screen. You can't see your cursor and I am stuck not being able to click on conversation words. The cursor is always stuck at her face after you give her flowers.
Hi,
Yes it can happen ( there is a conflict with the management of the gamepad), it will be fixed in the next update.

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
So how complicated is this IRL face thing, and how often percentage-wise does it give an accurate render. This is important because the first thing I thought of when I saw this system was "I must put Milla Jovovich in here." and now I'm super hyped. Also, can you custom build the body of each character? Because those nips have to be perfect.

SexusVenditor

May 1, 2019
So how complicated is this IRL face thing, and how often percentage-wise does it give an accurate render. This is important because the first thing I thought of when I saw this system was "I must put Milla Jovovich in here." and now I'm super hyped. Also, can you custom build the body of each character? Because those nips have to be perfect.
Hi,
Yes you can build the body of IRL character. Some examples :

someone1998

Oct 26, 2019
Hi everyone,
To Rance H2O, Thank you for the post.

Thank you for your comments. Development is progressing well (a big update is coming in a few days) and for the moment there is no sign of the project being abandoned. Obviously, our Patreon is the only source of income to finance the game, so don't hesitate to take a pack to support us.

You fight to win the hearts of girls, weapons and gears. They come to your house and you can freely talk to them, give them a gift and take them for a walk. As time goes on, they will accept "sexy and sexual action".

Thank you for the feedback. Do you remember the sentence for the CTD?

We never talked about realistic facial animation. Maybe you're talking about IRL FACE technology? The technology allows you to upload an IRL photo in game to have your own head on your avatar. The technology is already implemented in the game and works relatively well.
Here are some examples:

View attachment 314446
View attachment 314447
View attachment 314448
how do i do this in this game ?? .. and where is the server to upload photos

• Angry

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
too ambitious and now it's dead great, add this one to the cemetary, dig another grave for this one

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Character creation but no female protagonist? Can I really not create a female character?