[S>Programmer] Unpaid [FILLED] Offering programming work to adult game/interactive projects [FILLED]

CumEngineer

Mar 27, 2022
[Edit: I have found a project, thank you for reading!]

Hello, I am volunteering my programming work to an adult game/interactive project that requires it.
Following is the service template for relevant information.

Skills:
  • Unity
  • Unreal
  • Ren'py
  • C/C++
  • C#
  • Python
  • Bash scripting
    (...and more!)

(Note: Although I list some of the tools I mostly use and also have used in the past, I adapt very quickly to the desired tool-kit, even if unlisted. Check 'Additional Comments' at the end)

Preferred method of contact:
  • Discord

Employment Type & Rates: This is volunteer work! I am looking to work in a project that is valuable and interesting, just to exercise my code muscles, and help you achieve your goal! No rates apply.

Availability:
  • Minimum 7 weekly hours for actual work, will occasionally dedicate more
  • Always available if something requires immediate attention
  • Always reachable by whichever communication method we agree upon

Additional comments:
  • I work to create the best tooling to smooth out the pipeline that brings your creation to fruition
  • I pay attention to game design needs and am proactive in enhancing your project, taking into account players' desires
  • I am adaptable and will carefully pick the tech best suited for your goals and project (always properly discussing it with you before-hand, of course)
  • Keep in mind, I aim to deliver quality and excellence, and therefore also look for quality and excellence in the foundation / team members of the project that I join

cumengineer@gmail.com
You can also send a message through f95zone, or drop a reply in-thread so we can get the ball rolling.

[Edit: I have found a project, thank you for reading!]

Last edited: