RM

May 25, 2017
>Fantasy setting with slavery, monsters, pregnancy, and a toilet scene
>no anal

I really don't understand Japan sometimes. Like you're going out of your way to be this degenerate, but someone getting fucked in the ass is a bridge too far. And it happens so often in all types of Japanese content.

nicoGG

Aug 7, 2018
i completed the game on the first try with no h events in 7 minutes, when the guard challenged me to escape i got mad that he dared me to a challenge, nice game though not even going to see the h events, fuck that guard

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
I know it's obligatory to put this in the description for "suspense" but does anyone ever actually believe it? I mean just look at the pictures. Why would anything nice ever happen?
Well one of the texts in the pictures does say "virgin play possible" so, yeah it's all up to the player's disposition on what the MC's "fate" will be.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
>no anal

I really don't understand Japan sometimes. Like you're going out of your way to be this degenerate, but someone getting fucked in the ass is a bridge too far. And it happens so often in all types of Japanese content.
Well to be fair, I saw a doujinshi where the male pointed out that unless there's an enema done, the dick becomes a shit stick. Unless you just ignore the setup to do anal. Doing anal into vaginal isn't possible in that case, because of the dirty dick. Unless there's just a shoehorning of anal done for the sake of anal. I myself don't get the need to insert the penis into the ass because guys still get the nice view of the ass if doing doggy style.

Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
How do you get the scene with the prisoner, the slave market and the childbirth scene? (curious what is the trigger for them as i ran around for them for 20mins)

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
How do you get the scene with the prisoner, the slave market and the childbirth scene? (curious what is the trigger for them as i ran around for them for 20mins)
1. Prisoner: Get the key from the chest on the 4th floor and wait until the guards are gone.
2. Slave Market: Decline the guard in the beginning twice and stay in the cell.
3. Childbirth: Get impregnated by the orc, so don't pick up any Devil Amulets and escape from the prison.

Jul 30, 2018
Well to be fair, I saw a doujinshi where the male pointed out that unless there's an enema done, the dick becomes a shit stick. Unless you just ignore the setup to do anal. Doing anal into vaginal isn't possible in that case, because of the dirty dick. Unless there's just a shoehorning of anal done for the sake of anal. I myself don't get the need to insert the penis into the ass because guys still get the nice view of the ass if doing doggy style.
yep a big NO NO for sure
irl if the girl don't prepare in advance it is not sanitary and unsightly to see and plus the infection blah blah is too risky for anybody to try anal and don't even get me to tell if your girl eat something strange that day to play anal
and yes shit dick is disgusting and let me tell you that the smell is out of this world too (if not prepared)
unless them love unsanitary sex then who are we to judge eh ?
i don't enjoy it at all and of all degenerate play i just don't find eating shit, fuck the shit hole, shitting or anything relate to anal to be sexy, it is straight degeneracy and it does made me think that maybe they opted for it because they ran out of condom or don't like to use condom, in this day and age it's impossible to make excuse to not use condom.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
>no anal

Yeah, I don't really like anal... too for SHITTY reasons, but without that it's actually fine.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote