MLP sex game by Mittsies and Yoditax
Thread Updated: 2021-01-22
Release Date: 2018-06-05
Developer: Mittsies
Censored: No
Version: 1.02 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All (Stable): - - - -
All
(1.02 alpha): - - - -

Adobe_Flash_Player_SA_v32_jlPuaA1pJQ.png Adobe_Flash_Player_SA_v32_2AaMbjYads.png Adobe_Flash_Player_SA_v32_2ukAneSf8G.png Adobe_Flash_Player_SA_v32_a5QmcxnaQG.png Adobe_Flash_Player_SA_v32_CZUtPDZ5uR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Internet Explorer still exists because of old stuff that still need it.

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
how am i even supposed to play this now? flash is dead and chrome keeps rejecting the file

This one works for anything you can download and run as a SWF-file. I can't see any strings attached so far.

Otherwise, the people over at Newgrounds have found a way to code the flash-player into working on browsers, sort of.

You'll find the MMS-file that needs modification here: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
Just modify it in txt-format, repeat the format for the sites you'd like to run Flash on, and you should be good to go!
Note that this will only work if you had the plugin installed beforehand. If you didn't, then I guess you'll have to wait for projects like Ruffle to bear fruit, or look for some other solution. And forgive me for breaching pirate protocol here, but I believe the Ruffle project deserves additional support from people with the funds to spare. But I understand if you're hesitant, so if you can't (or won't) donate, then I hear they're looking for additional coders and testers as well.

Any little helps!

Reactions: Drunkmilkman
Feb 16, 2019
Couldn't get this to work with the SWF file player, but it does work in Ruffle for anyone else who wants to watch some ponies make love.