VN - Ren'Py - Final Spell [v0.40] [Gala Sanctuary]

1. 5.00 star(s)

2MoshPit

Hey gals 'n' guys,

as I mentioned in my introduction, I'm very into futa content and therefore I like this game in this state a lot - I know: here are many of users, wich dos'nt like this art of content, but the dev mentioned it before in the OP:
    " WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content. "
    sooo, for me (at least) a fair warning - but neverless:
    everyone has the rights to say his (or hers) opinion in this matter and so will be it.
    As mentioned before by others:
    great renders and a simple, but nice story with a little bit of humor - just as I like it!
    A "mini"-con (@ dev):
    please don't do this thing with "dumb" questions within the MC (he [mostly] asks about the meaning about the simplest things)...

best regards from Germany / Lower Saxony
  2. 5.00 star(s)

crazyhorsebraz

I liked the story. I liked very much. The trans women characters are very beautiful, sensual, sexy and hot (specially Valerie. She reminds me the look of a very beautiful actress from de 60's and 70's, named Capucine, who starred in the first Pink Panther movie, by Blake Edwards, and Satyricon, by Federico Fellini). The story, so far, seems to be quite original, full of fantasy and mistery, without leaving aside a touch of humor. I really hope that the dev continues with this very promising work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JohnStag1313

Excellent start. Models are good and with nice variety. Get to the good stuff fairly quickly and don’t beat around the bush. Good to have another game that leans heavily into Futa content. Hopefully updates can come out quickly.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191783

Great game, but it is still early in its development so it does not have a lot of content, but I hope it keeps getting updates! Great models and any more futa content is always great! I really recommend this game to anyone.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

Alright Visuals Basic premise not to in depth but still there some decent animations already some pretty good scenes and if you like Futa on Male and Male on Futa very much the game for you. I am looking forward to future releases and think it can be a very good game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

cewa

Pros: The models for the girls are really nice looking
    Cons: The plot so far has been done 500 times in other games, and isn't done particularly well in this one. It feels as though it only exists to set the scene for the player having sexy times with the girls, rather than providing interesting open plot threads that could be explored in future versions.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

plopus

Kinda hate when you see v0.04, seems like fake advertising since you expect 3 versions to exist before this fourth update, but no, it's the initial release, so not much content. They probably exist on the dev's computer, but no one will ever know, and for us it's a 0.01 (yeah I usually don't read overviews and dev's comments, my bad in the end).
    The "ladies" looks really good (wich is what most of us are coming for), mc looks like an idiot (the dude is at his father's funeral in a tank top, he could be wearing shorts and flip flops it wouldn't look worse).
    There's a huge gap between where the scenes takes place: once they get inside the house, it looks good, classic adult game house. But the first part until they leave the church, it's like looking at ps1 graphics (I'm still talking about the places, characters are fine).
    So why 4 stars? I'd say I bet on the future, I like these tags, some good situations can happen, again female characters are really good looking, so even if it probably won't be in my top5 games, it still came be a great game with what I saw in this release. Good luck to you Gala Sanctuary!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

How should i start?

This one is a hard one to review - it's clearly a niche game and will definitively polarize poeple.

As for the gameplay, it's a very well made game. The choices and the renders are very good. So far, it could be a 4 star game in my opinion.

BUT:
    The content is not for everyone.
    1.) The MC is clearly a BETA male
    2.) One of the main LoveInterests is in a relation with with another "dick-carrier" - some might call this "trans-content", others simply call it "camouflaged NTR". i call it "camouflaged" as the woman fucks another dudes dick, just that dude having a nice face and tits. Actually it's not a FUTA (see futanari - dictionary), it's just a trap.
    3.) The dicks don't match the rest because of being much oversized (another long-dong-big-ding game).

So by summary, this game will be a great game for those who are into NTR, BETA, being dominated, big dicks games, while on the other side, this game will be more than a turnoff for mainstream people.

Rating this game like i personally think it should be, it would be given 1 star (minimum).

So i guess i can live with giving 3 stars, as it "in average" deserves (the mentionned minimum 1 star, plus the also mentionned 4 stars = 5 stars/2 = 2,5 stars = unfortunately need to round up = 3 stars).

If you are reading this review to decide wheter it's a "good game", you should simply ask yourself what you want to play:
    a) if you are into all the mentionned niche-kinks, you might be happy to play
    b) if you are more likely mainstream, i strongly recommend to not even try this one.

This game is for whatever unknown reason NOT made to attract as many players as possible, it's definitively made for niche-kinks
  9. 5.00 star(s)

DezMan

Amazing start. Even as just a demo/first release there are several big checkmarks. Story is a bit cliché but I don't really think thats a bad thing, especially if it's executed well and it is. The renders are great and the models themselves look brilliant, everyone looks attractive. I'm really looking forward to more scenes with Valerie in particular.

The lewd scenes have plenty of options and good animations to go with them, honestly nothing to complain about regarding that. The only thing that could use any improvement would be the dialogue, but all it would need is someone to go through and edit it a bit. It's perfectly legible as it is.

Overall 5 stars, hope things continue to be this great and I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

CaveGentleman

great start. very promising. the only criticisms i have is that there was a bit too much movement during the funeral scene--in particular during the convo between the MC and the ladies. It almost made me dizzy tbh. But the dialogue is solid, the characters are hot..looking forward to updates