HTML - Finance Capital [v0.4.2] [Huurn]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deep Spirit

I've tried to play the game and I'd like to share with you my humble opinion.

1. It's likely to be a techo demo than a game due to little content. It might have taken 5-10 hours to do such a"game".
    2. It's absolutelly straightforward, dull and tedious.
    3. Characters do not remind real people and they seem to be made of plastic.
    4. There are no interesting mechanics, it looks like a visual novella with lack of content.
    5. UI is mediocre.
    6. Do not waste your time here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

912BHi

(short) Early Review [V0.2.3]:

ART: Honestly, was a bit surprise that the AI CGI were actually amazing. Very few developers come this far to pull this off. It's definitely impressive. Hopefully, it continues this way.​

NARRATIVE: Still early, but from bits and here, it's albeit, structure. It has head over its shoulder as to where the story leading up to. And I do like the branching of different choices depending on the decisions you make. I do like the concept, where if you basically fuck-up, naturally will give women opportunity to dominate you.​

POTENTIAL: S Tier (HTML games usually always have great potential behind them depending on the developer). I have faith in, Huurn.​

SIDE NOTE: It is nice to see an femdom HTML that's not around sissification femdom. I am sorry, but I am truly getting tired of seeing those. I like the UI that compliments the art as well.​
  3. 4.00 star(s)

bulifun

Review: Promising Start [v0.2.2]

For now, there is not a lot of content, however what is there makes me very optimistic that this will be good.

The (few) AI pictures in the game are the best I personally have ever seen in a HTML game.
    The choice system is logical while not being too obvious and killing all the fun. The premise is interesting, unique and the story makes sense but might be a little fast-paced.

For now it is not entirely clear how every variable affects the story but it will probably make more sense down the road. Also it remains to be seen if the dev will be able to create images for the naughty scenes without altering the characters faces too much.

Overall, I recommend trying this game and I will definitely try again after 2-3 updates.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Satori6

[V0.1.2] Right now it has about 10 minutes of story with one sex scene.

Not a lot to review right now: it's mostly an HTML novel where you can choose between different actions at times, although I'm not sure if any of them are making a difference thus far.

I'm giving it 3 stars because I know how much effort it can take to get good results from an AI, and the few images present in the game are good enough.

I'll update the review once there's more content.