VN - Unity - Finding Buddies [v4.07] [FindingBuddies]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Garend77

Wonderful story, some times some part a bit not so clear, but great rendering of the 3D character.

The characters are also very interesting. Would be great if there is a way to check and see the quest or options easier. The timer for response is a good touch.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gummaluis

I absolutely loved this game; it's perfect. It's been a long time since I've played a game with such a great theme. The graphics are excellent, and the voice acting is fantastic. I hope they can include more languages in the future, even if it's just in the subtitles. I also hope the updates remain frequent.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

robs

Best gay Game that I played in a long time
    hope it will get consistent updates
    I like the graphics. Also really like the setting and character models
    really hot.
    Hope well get to fuck all the hot men as a bottom in this game really looking forward to this
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WittyBunny2020

Good as hell! the visual renders, voice acting, and romantic scenes collectively create an immersive and engaging experience that stands out in the genre. The graphical renders are stunning, with high-quality textures and meticulous attention to detail that bring the game world to life. Characters are beautifully designed, their expressions and movements fluid and natural, enhancing the emotional depth of the storyline. The environments, from lush landscapes to intricate interiors, are rendered with exceptional realism, drawing players deeper into the game’s universe.

Voice acting in the game is another highlight. The actors deliver their lines with conviction and nuance, bringing each character’s personality and emotions to the forefront. Their performances add layers of authenticity to the dialogue, making interactions more believable and engaging. Whether conveying heartfelt confessions or heated arguments, the voice acting ensures that players are emotionally invested in the characters' journeys.

The romantic scenes are handled with great sensitivity and finesse. They are well-integrated into the narrative, building up naturally through character development and plot progression. These scenes are crafted to evoke genuine emotions, ranging from sweet and tender moments to passionate and intense encounters. The combination of evocative dialogue, expressive voice acting, and visually appealing renders makes these romantic interactions feel authentic and deeply satisfying.

Overall, the game excels in delivering a visually stunning and emotionally resonant experience. The exceptional quality of the renders, coupled with outstanding voice acting and thoughtfully crafted romantic scenes, ensures that players are fully immersed and emotionally connected to the story and its characters.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zorrscha

Honestly the only gay game I've seen with such high quality animations, the story is pretty good too, just the translations needs a lot of work.

Hope it doesn't just focus on vanilla content though because it will just fade in with the rest if that's the case
  6. 4.00 star(s)

iscarioth

The english is kinda funky, but if you know brazilian portuguese, this game has one of the most realistic dialogues on here.
    The characters actually have personalities, and the animations are top notch.
    The only things I wish would be better are the choices menu (it is very clunky and the timer to pick one doesn't help), and the ability to skip or loop a scene would be a good addition.
    A good surprise is that the game is not bottom focused like most on here, so it is good for all tastes.
    Overall a very promising game and already have a good quantity of scenes.
    Good luck to the dev.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Fun Shaundi

This isn't my usual preferred genre, but it was a pleasant surprise: Story is original, dialogues don't sound as if they were made by AI, renders are gorgeous and detailed and cinematics are smooth as hell. I also give it my personal stamp of approval that I give to AVNs that have good looking MCs and that resemble the age they're supposed to be.

The only thing that needs fixing are some typos. I'm personally not a fan of the time limit to choose a dialogue, too, but besides that, the AVN had a solid start. Best of luck to the dev and gratz.