Finding game engine

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
"Best" is relative, the easiest one to get into will be Unity.

Altough I have no idea why you want to use DAZ models for real time animation.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
"Best" is relative, the easiest one to get into will be Unity.

Altough I have no idea why you want to use DAZ models for real time animation.
I was planning to make adult sandbox game . And i have already make own daz 3d model that why but if you have better suggestion please enlighten me.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
And i have already make own daz 3d model that why but if you have better suggestion please enlighten me.
To use DAZ models outside of DAZ you have to buy the more expensive license that isn't worth it in my opinion.

Plus, since you are going for a 3D game you could instead get models directly from the unity store or somewhere else entirely and at least they won't look like your generic DAZ models.

But sure, if you already have the model and paid for the full license then just go for it.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
To use DAZ models outside of DAZ you have to buy the more expensive license that isn't worth it in my opinion.

Plus, since you are going for a 3D game you could instead get models directly from the unity store or somewhere else entirely and at least they won't look like your generic DAZ models.

But sure, if you already have the model and paid for the full license then just go for it.
If i want to make unity game with unity model where should I learn to make custom adult real time animation or which should I do to make a proper real time 3d game .