Seeking Finding HGames contain pregnancy

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
I tried games such as: hazumi & pregnation, Violated heroine, Melty's Quest, Vitamin Quest, ... So, can anyone recommend anygames that contain detailed pregnancy system and can be interspecies pregnancy?
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: akizuki293

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Wich game is "violated heroine"? I read it a lot but i can't find it here
Or is it violated hero?

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
Ok, it's the link to the game, it's originally my game file downloaded years ago.

Sincerely!
P/s: Hope you enjoy it
so, i need to set my locale languange to japanese? if i do it, is it change english to japanese or just my locale system? i cant speak japanese, so if everything turn into japanese, thats gonna be a disaster

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
so, i need to set my locale languange to japanese? if i do it, is it change english to japanese or just my locale system? i cant speak japanese, so if everything turn into japanese, thats gonna be a disaster
got a problem, its still doesnt work, i already download rtp2000 and put the file into the game

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
got a problem, its still doesnt work, i already download rtp2000 and put the file into the game
Yes. It requires you to set your locale to jap first, then install this RTP version

Fortunately, it won't set yourOS language to Jap, so just go ahead

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
I just checked i again, and found nothing matter. Just download the RTP at the link above, then set system locale to jap, setup the RTP and enjoy the game!

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
I just checked i again, and found nothing matter. Just download the RTP at the link above, then set system locale to jap, setup the RTP and enjoy the game!
can u help me how to change the system locale to jap?, i searching on youtube and everything shows it posted a long time ago

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
can u help me how to change the system locale to jap?, i searching on youtube and everything shows it posted a long time ago
This forum is not suitable for step to step instructions, so I will send you this web, it's useful for me and I think it will be useful for you also

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
wait, nevermind, its works, thank u all
i may be a bit late, but to have tried this game (30h) it's buggy, always make a save before taking a quest, (some can be broken), and for many other reasons.
Mobs can push you out of bond, i couldnt deal dammages somehow at one point, and at some point, the game kinda stop, it's an old game with A LOT of stuff, but by travelling to far, most will be barebones
still recommand

Reactions: Not so well

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
i may be a bit late, but to have tried this game (30h) it's buggy, always make a save before taking a quest, (some can be broken), and for many other reasons.
Mobs can push you out of bond, i couldnt deal dammages somehow at one point, and at some point, the game kinda stop, it's an old game with A LOT of stuff, but by travelling to far, most will be barebones
still recommand
Woa, I thought this thread must be dead already, but you somehow managed to find it :D
Thank you for your recommendation btw <3

May 5, 2022
Hey there, here it's my list, all these games contain pregnancy and birth content. These are not all, of them, since i can't remember all of them. However I really hope these give you a good preggo time :sneaky::coffee:.
H interspecie pregnancy games[Pregnancy and birth mechanic]:
--> Ideology on Friction: The heroine can get pregnant on the drifer route,which is one of the 3 routes of the game. She can get raped and pregnant by humans, orcs, tentacles and others monsters. Also there are multiples birth scenes. There are 3 phases, safe day, normal day and dangerous day.
-->Meritocracy of Oni Blade: just like ideology on friction, the heroine can get pregnant only in 2 routes. She can get pregnant by monsters, but not by humans, not at least as a mechanic. The heroine can get pregnant by humans, but only on endings.
-->Kobold's Knight of Livestock: Sadly only MTL is avaible, so the translation is kinda bad. However if you are interested on pregnancy, the heroine can get pregnant and give birth to monsters, since she is basically a breeding slave.
-->Silent Pill: only tentancle pregnancy and NTR. You play as a hot blond girl. The heroine can get pregnant on the battles by the tentacle monsters, who will rape her and inseminate her. If she does to take the contraceptive pill, she will get pregnant and will give birth to their babies. Watch out, if the heroine's health goes down to 0, the heroine will get captured and turned into a breeding slave, which will result in a game over.

H only human pregnancy games[Pregnancy and birth mechanic]:
-->Liz of the tower Breeding Mod [made by Silma/Loserishome]:the girl can get pregnant by the villagers and give birth to their children. This is one of my favourite, since it has a plently of impregnantion and birth scenes, for example, the heroine can have sex in a arena and give birth in the same arena. Also there are safe day, ovulation day and others days too.
-->Bound by love: this one has a male protagonist, but after you capture and put the hot girl on captive, you can impregnant her and watch her give birth too. Also after you fully corrupt her, you can have a walk with her on the night and she can get raped and impregnanted by a lot of guys.
-->Rurin's town revitalization : Sadly this game has a MTL translation , so a lot of texts are untranslated, specially the menu. But if you ignore the bad translation, you surely can enjoy the game, since the heroine is basically a living walking seedbed to the population, she can have sex with a lot of guys and give birth to their children in multiples places.
-->Anera- The demon's Tower: this one has MTL translation too, but it is understadable. The heroine actually will get pregnant by every single guy that has sex with her if she does not take the contraceptive pill. She can get pregnant in the prostitution job or in the rape scenes.
If she doest not take the contraceptive pill, she will wake up with a bayb on her belly. You can choose if you want to make her give birth (which will make you spend one day in the game), or you can choose keep her pregnant and have a lot of preggo sex.