GamerTrue

Mar 11, 2019
I've played the game for 5 minutes. And I have questions for you guys. What do you like about the fact this bitch takes all your money and treat you like scum? I guess it might be pleasing to treat someone like a queen, but at least you should get something valuable in return. I'm sure I won't find logic in this, maybe you are looking for the feeling? The feeling of a miserable creature? Will be grateful if someone explain this kink for me.

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
I've played the game for 5 minutes. And I have questions for you guys. What do you like about the fact this bitch takes all your money and treat you like scum? I guess it might be pleasing to treat someone like a queen, but at least you should get something valuable in return. I'm sure I won't find logic in this, maybe you are looking for the feeling? The feeling of a miserable creature? Will be grateful if someone explain this kink for me.
These fetishes add up to more psychological torture in a game, but in real life they don't translate well because it's actually happening and ruining your life. You'd be surprised how many people are into some seriously degrading stuff in fiction but are very vanilla in real life, and it's not that they're hypocrites but rather, when your emotions are triggered by a real conflict your entire perception changes. These are not real conflicts, and when you're downloading any game you're ALWAYS the one with the power.

On a side note unrelated to this game, one of my biggest fetishes in fantasy is necrophilia, specifically zombie/undead women. It feels really dirty. It's not actually happening though, I don't have necrophilia nor would I actually fuck or want a zombie to fuck me in real life, even if it was guaranteed that I'd be immune to any disease. It just doesn't translate well.

Of course, there are some people who actually ruin their lives by staying with some generic sociopath, but healthy people can fetishize about pretty much anything. I have fapped to a lot of fucked up shit that would genuinely traumatize me in real life. If you have played any game with a lot of gore and killing in it and you enjoyed it, then I guess people should be wary of you in real life according to your logic.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
These fetishes add up to more psychological torture in a game, but in real life they don't translate well because it's actually happening and ruining your life. You'd be surprised how many people are into some seriously degrading stuff in fiction but are very vanilla in real life, and it's not that they're hypocrites but rather, when your emotions are triggered by a real conflict your entire perception changes. These are not real conflicts, and when you're downloading any game you're ALWAYS the one with the power.

On a side note unrelated to this game, one of my biggest fetishes in fantasy is necrophilia, specifically zombie/undead women. It feels really dirty. It's not actually happening though, I don't have necrophilia nor would I actually fuck or want a zombie to fuck me in real life, even if it was guaranteed that I'd be immune to any disease. It just doesn't translate well.

Of course, there are some people who actually ruin their lives by staying with some generic sociopath, but healthy people can fetishize about pretty much anything. I have fapped to a lot of fucked up shit that would genuinely traumatize me in real life. If you have played any game with a lot of gore and killing in it and you enjoyed it, then I guess people should be wary of you in real life according to your logic.
Couldn't have said it better myself! I'm not a fan of real life findom either tbh, most of the time it's just scam and preying on lonely people. But it's interesting to explore as a fantasy.
I get what you mean with the zombie thing too lol. One of my favorite games is the zombie island but i'd never want to experience that irl. If someone can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy then they were probably mentally unwell from the start

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
The styled graphics are freaking beautiful, really impressed by it, good job dev.

Will be grateful if someone explain this kink for me.
you are clearly , to protect your ego from some uncomfortable realizations about yourself (which is quite common in this site especially in regards to a few specific genres),
your emotional reaction to fiction or reality is a personal issue of yours and yours alone.

note, I'm not accusing you of being consciously aware of it, so save the excuses.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Findom is about getting dominated completely.
To compare it to necrophilia is, not even the same ball game.
You know? When the woman has all the money in a relationship and you see your friend becoming boring and emasculated? that's findom. He can't do jack, he can't even fake a smile.
What we are talking about here is more the findom of destruction I'd wager, and that's more like a succubus draining you to death, be it sperm or money..
That's my take on it, agree, or don't

Reactions: bitchass92

GamerTrue

Mar 11, 2019
Findom is about getting dominated completely.
To compare it to necrophilia is, not even the same ball game.
You know? When the woman has all the money in a relationship and you see your friend becoming boring and emasculated? that's findom. He can't do jack, he can't even fake a smile.
What we are talking about here is more the findom of destruction I'd wager, and that's more like a succubus draining you to death, be it sperm or money..
That's my take on it, agree, or don't
I get what you are talking about. Nevertheless, my question was more about inner mechanism of this situation(femdom & findom). Let's say in this particular game, my first desire was to slap FMC and pull her hair, so she will remember that she can't treat man like that. I'm sure that's what i would do IRL. If there was such option in the game I would certainly do it and most likely enjoy it.
I just don't see any reason why people find this kink entertaining, what drives them to play the game etc.

Reactions: Szarimari
Apr 17, 2023
I get what you are talking about. Nevertheless, my question was more about inner mechanism of this situation(femdom & findom). Let's say in this particular game, my first desire was to slap FMC and pull her hair, so she will remember that she can't treat man like that. I'm sure that's what i would do IRL. If there was such option in the game I would certainly do it and most likely enjoy it.
I just don't see any reason why people find this kink entertaining, what drives them to play the game etc.
And I don't understand how someone's first instinct is to inflict violence when insulted. Violence should strictly be a self-defense thing. And if that's what you really would do IRL, I sincerely hope you seek a therapist.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
i greatly enjoy harsh femdom because its unlikely to be something that will happen for me irl. (im a pretty tall and large dude)
its fantasy in real life id be furious if ANYONE spat on me or pissed on me, in games its one of my largest fetishes. you might need to focus on separating what is real and what is a game - also as Lmaousernametext said if your first thought is physical assault towards a woman (which you claim you would enjoy) thats seems like a problem - this probably isnt the game for you chief.

(as ive said earlier in the thread i havent played the game yet (im waiting for urination content) from what others have said this game is HEAVLIY leaning towards femdom, you might want to look into male domination games)

Reactions: KSonna and aNTiReal

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
It's not bad but I kinda wish there was more "softness" to the characters.

Like, OK. We're supposed to spend the entire game with Alice. Guessing 10-25 hours by completion? If so, she needs redeeming qualities.

It's kinda understandable why we let her stick around on days 1-5, but the game potentially could go for months. The player character is a fictional character and can put up with it, but what is the game offering the player?

You could give her some positive character traits to disguise not having/wanting to add game mechanics, for example. There's no "cleanliness" score? Alice turns out to be a deft hand at cleaning things and does it all for you...I mean her. She charges you of course and berates you for being terrible at it, but she still does it.

No bill paying mechanic? Being a findomme, she's good at finances and pays all the bills. With your money, but she still does it and even manages to save some money...which she spends on herself and berates you about.

Basically, we need an answer to this question: "Why should I, the player, keep playing the entire game with this character and actually stop and read the dialogue rather than just fast forward to the sex/fetish parts?"

Answering the question could be the difference between being "just another fap game made in RPGmaker" and "A classic people into the genre recommend to everyone."

Oh and "will have later in the game" isn't really a great answer, redeeming qualities should show up early to get the player to latch on to her.
it is amazing to me the number of people that show up to what is clearly supposed to be a fetish for thsoe that like bratty, damn near evil bitches and be like damn if only she was awesome. Have you seen any of the bitches taht do findom my guy? this is damn near IRL if she's not redeemable. Are you in a relationship with someone for their personailty? Sure maybe. Does it contain femdom and findom? I fucking doubt it bro. Sure there are soft dommes and hard dommes etc but like ..... cmon. It's like the dudes that show up to the NTR games be like "ES ET AVODDABLE?"

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
It's also very clear to me based on some other responses people haven't really explored the world and there ARE safe ways to explore your fetishes with consenting adults who will fulfill your fantasies. Unfortunately the opposite is also true and soemtimes people "sell" or offer to appease you without any real training. The best thing about games like this is they allow for the suspension of disbelief (even if weakly in some cases) and also allow for the fetishes that sometimes are better as just fantasies.

I think the game looks good so far my onlyhope is, as it often is with games on here, the creator of course needs to cater to those who will support but it's best if YOU are allowed to create the game YOU wanted to make.

over 9k people will show up and be like "Huh, game doesn't have horse cock or pony play L dev wont play"

KSonna

Apr 26, 2021
Honestly Guttermind, this is the best made game I've tried out in a while; I agree with the room here... this GamerTrue fella is clearly trying to stoke flames and start an argument where there is none.

This is a game which has been created by someone with a significant level of talent, the thing that is truly poignant however is that it's clearly FANTASY, it's a damned game... not everything has to specifically relate to real life.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Honestly Guttermind, this is the best made game I've tried out in a while; I agree with the room here... this GamerTrue fella is clearly trying to stoke flames and start an argument where there is none.

This is a game which has been created by someone with a significant level of talent, the thing that is truly poignant however is that it's clearly FANTASY, it's a damned game... not everything has to specifically relate to real life.
thank you, appreciate the kind words <3

Reactions: bitchass92
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes