frandilur

Jan 7, 2023
Thank you so much! Really appreciate the feedback. I'm aware of the bugs you mentioned, just didn't have time to fix them before release. I'm more worried about the low fps some people are reporting. Did it run fine for you?

As for the interaction with Tyrone i think I'll keep it as is. There's no actual NTR, just some school bullying to show how beta the MC is.
No lag, or framedrop. It might be the machine of the guy. I just dislike QTE in general. The game "SizePlay" uses them, but they slow down each time to the point of becoming trivial, so imom there, they add to the gameplay without becoming annoying.

I added the following post-scriptum at the same time you were answering :
Edit 2, regarding QTE : For someone into findom, would "wasting time" on QTE be a plus? The fetish, to my understanding, is kind of "wasting" your labor (time) or capital on a woman. No kink shaming, genuine curiosity.
QTE does not interfere - there is a laptop with cheats in the living room. If Frustration = 0, the QTE event slows down. But not enough. There is an idea: to raise the cost of services gradually (after each use) to the current values - because these are impossible prices - for fair play))
Yeah, after a while I used cheats and continued the game as a scene generator, but for future gameplay.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Edit 2, regarding QTE : For someone into findom, would "wasting time" on QTE be a plus? The fetish, to my understanding, is kind of "wasting" your labor (time) or capital on a woman. No kink shaming, genuine curiosity.
yeah, that’s pretty much the point of findom: working your ass off just for your domme to drain all your money

Reactions: zender332

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The perfect personification of a girl called Alice... The dev doing gods work here!
Really creative use of the koikatsu models and editing tools, well done (y)
Also Aspie is hella cute and such a unique name to boot! That said I get the feeling she's going to be a real pervert and will want to push those desires in a loving way onto the MC :unsure:

Overall though I'm personally not a huge fan of findom but, I do enjoy femdom as long as it's not entirely focused on feet and pays as much attention to the rest of a girls body as well. I also hope to see some forced ejaculation scenes from all the girls with handjobs at some point :love:
Keep it up dev, you've got something great here!

Jul 14, 2021
could you tell me exactly when the fps drops happen? Does it only occur during the qtes?
First occurred for me the first time I left the house to go to the McDonalds place, and continued until I got back in the flat.
I don't think it's a performance issue on my end, I'm running a RTX 2070 with a pretty good laptop CPU. This thing is more powerful than my PC where it runs fine.
Edit:
I just was able to reproduce it, I'm on Win11 if that makes any difference. FPS tanks to like 19-20 outside, when I open a menu it shoots up to 60, and even higher in the flat. Game also freezes on the first movie, right when she's about to kick. It does every time and I have no idea how to skip it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
First occurred for me the first time I left the house to go to the McDonalds place, and continued until I got back in the flat.
I don't think it's a performance issue on my end, I'm running a RTX 2070 with a pretty good laptop CPU. This thing is more powerful than my PC where it runs fine.
Edit:
I just was able to reproduce it, I'm on Win11 if that makes any difference. FPS tanks to like 19-20 outside, when I open a menu it shoots up to 60, and even higher in the flat. Game also freezes on the first movie, right when she's about to kick. It does every time and I have no idea how to skip it.
i think it might be an issue with the user’s software. I’ll update NW.js and Pixi.js in the next versions to see if that helps. Honestly not sure what’s causing the fps drops for some people

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
As a findom enthusiast, absolutely loved this one with only a few caveats I put in my review. Keep it up!
thanks, i get your concern about the whole BNWO thing. It’s definitely not for everyone, and yeah the writing’s pretty over the top. I’m not racist believe it or not, lol and I’m really sorry if it offended you. Just wanted to write a simple stereotypical thug because i’m not great at doing deep antagonist characters. Anyway, thanks for the review!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SilverTheRed

Vory

May 7, 2018
Solid first step so I'll 100% be sharing this with more people I hope the different girls can each get there own flavor of femdom down the line like Jane training the MC into her sissy malewife or something while Alice focuses more on being her bitchy self and foot stuff. I'd love to see petplay down the line too. My only real concern for future content is it focusing a lot on NTR style content and honestly with so many NTR/corruption games out there there is just always a worry that anything involving femdom starts going down that route which I'm really tired of. Having it be an option is fine though as long as femdom stays the main focus rather than cuck stuff. Really great designs and scenes so far so good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Solid first step so I'll 100% be sharing this with more people I hope the different girls can each get there own flavor of femdom down the line like Jane training the MC into her sissy malewife or something while Alice focuses more on being her bitchy self and foot stuff. I'd love to see petplay down the line too. My only real concern for future content is it focusing a lot on NTR style content and honestly with so many NTR/corruption games out there there is just always a worry that anything involving femdom starts going down that route which I'm really tired of. Having it be an option is fine though as long as femdom stays the main focus rather than cuck stuff. Really great designs and scenes so far so good luck!
Thank you! I'm a big fan of ntr but i'll try to keep it as optional as possible

Reactions: dr tentacles
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes