Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
I haven't played through the whole game yet and will continue later on, but just want to say - just due to the changing of the UI, the sprites, and everything from the usual RPG Maker assets and UI, is amazing. Great job dev, shows you put effort in the actual game, and not just threw the CGs in it and call it a day.

I'm not even a fan of findom, but this game deserves a look! Also, huge bonus points for the ballbusting in it. At least the one scene I encountered, could be more I guess when I play through it all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: guttermind

Megustofel

Jul 15, 2023
Thank you for your work! Game is perfect, the only thing I didn't like was that scene were mc gets bullied by tyrone, don't really like when bulls have screentime except sex scenes, but it's just me, don't get me wrong

• Red Heart

xredololo

Sep 25, 2024
Really hot, 10/10. I had one of the best ones i can remember so far.
Thank you for making this game ill be waiting for more of it, hope i can give any ideas loved that start and just wow man thx

• Red Heart

Jkpzazaeiei

Jun 8, 2024
View attachment 4063888

Overview:
You're just an incel loser who ended up as the personal servant to your mean, bitchy high school crush.
She’ll drain both your wallet AND your balls.
NTR is avoidable

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: Guttermind - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Nice
View attachment 4063888

Overview:
You're just an incel loser who ended up as the personal servant to your mean, bitchy high school crush.
She’ll drain both your wallet AND your balls.
NTR is avoidable

Thread Updated: 2024-09-24
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: Guttermind - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Nice

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
As for the interaction with Tyrone i think I'll keep it as is. There's no actual NTR, just some school bullying to show how beta the MC is.
Honestly it doesn't really show how "beta" the MC is, just how much of a prick Tyrone is.
I have zero interest in Tyrone and honestly think he's overly stereotypical, but if you want to emphasize how much of a beta the MC is, I'd have Tyrone give the MC chances to stand up for himself, to just say "no," to deny certain things, and then not do it.

Cuz as it stands now he's so over the top aggressive in the first meeting that it doesn't feel like the MC is particularly pathetic, just that Tyrone is such an over the top stereotype that there's literally nothing our MC can do. This is in contrast to the Alice situation where he's actually given every chance to say "no" to her but lets her roll all over him.

But I guess that's the fine line with this type of content: It can be hard to distinguish between "This character is a pointless bully" and "this character is a spineless weakling" without going too far in either direction.

Honestly I'm super "meh" on NTR but Tyrone was *such* an over the top prick I worked to disable the stuff just because I didn't want it to be *him* in particular, which Alice hints at. If it were something like...Juan Gomez the sexy and belittling Hispanic pool boy with the great abs that every girl wants to ride like a pony and is so charming even the guys swoon over him, I probably wouldn't have bothered disabling the content.

I know it's a personal thing but IMO NTR sells itself a bit better if the "other man" is someone likeable.

Hey, does it give you any error when you try to save? What exactly does it show
I was never able to save either in the house, school, street, etc. I actually thought the game's auto saves were the only thing working to prevent farming good results from the QTEs.

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
Honestly it doesn't really show how "beta" the MC is, just how much of a prick Tyrone is.
I have zero interest in Tyrone and honestly think he's overly stereotypical, but if you want to emphasize how much of a beta the MC is, I'd have Tyrone give the MC chances to stand up for himself, to just say "no," to deny certain things, and then not do it.

Cuz as it stands now he's so over the top aggressive in the first meeting that it doesn't feel like the MC is particularly pathetic, just that Tyrone is such an over the top stereotype that there's literally nothing our MC can do. This is in contrast to the Alice situation where he's actually given every chance to say "no" to her but lets her roll all over him.

But I guess that's the fine line with this type of content: It can be hard to distinguish between "This character is a pointless bully" and "this character is a spineless weakling" without going too far in either direction.
Valid point. I might consider adding an option for player to stand their ground and say no to Tyrone but that could lead to even worse consequences for the MC and players might still be unhappy with the outcome.

I know it's a personal thing but IMO NTR sells itself a bit better if the "other man" is someone likeable.
Yeah, i understand your perspective but i prefer to avoid making the NTR character likable as that would justify why the girl would choose him over the main protag. It's just a personal preference. I understand you're not a fan of the whole BBC BNWO thing
I even considered introducing a fat neckbeard discord mod character as a second NTR option for Alice but decided against it to avoid backlash from the ntr haters ;D

I was never able to save either in the house, school, street, etc. I actually thought the game's auto saves were the only thing working to prevent farming good results from the QTEs.
Does it show anything when you try to save? And i’ve noticed you keep bringing up how difficult the QTEs are so i wanted to ask, were you completing them with high frustration? I aimed to make them as easy as possible at 0 frustration specifically to encourage players to spend money on antidepressants

• Sad
Reactions: sabu06 and aNTiReal

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
This is real quality product, could even support it, if patreon was allowed in my country. Not some rpgm shit script/drawings femdom content that was coming out lately. Great job dev keep it up.

• Red Heart

guttermind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2023
love you for it, any plan on how late in development those scenes will be? *i already read you plan an update every 2 months* ill probably hold out playing until urination content is in.
these are pretty extreme fetishes and i don't want to ruin the pace by introducing them too early.
Not sure when but i'll definitely add them

Reactions: Bluesent

zender332

Sep 15, 2019
these are pretty extreme fetishes and i don't want to ruin the pace by introducing them too early.
Not sure when but i'll definitely add them
Hi, I have an idea: make a "scale of arousal" for Alice - when it is filled: 1 if the NTR is unpaid, Alice does not appear in the house for one day)) 2 If the NTR is paid, Alice makes me beg her to please her (lick spit off the floor, and then watch her jerk off, or kiss her feet, and then lick her ass, etc.) 3 if I have enough money in my account (to order a service) - Alice takes all the money and swears, after that point 2))

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes